Round 6 non essendon games

Yeah, but I use that to tease my mates too!

No, youā€™re spot on. And itā€™s not just a vibe, they talk about it on radio, how seemingly the whole footy world is happy when Richmond are going well. I just canā€™t take it seriously, they fall down every time, donā€™t these people ever learn?

2 Likes

Itā€™s the pity following. You feel so bad about a club being so ā– ā– ā– ā–  for so long you want them to break the duck and do well. Ditto with Western Bulldogs.

I feel like with the Western Bulldogs it came in once they made the GF, or maybe the prelim. With Richmond it comes in round 3. Seriously, I havenā€™t given up on my team being good this year yet, Iā€™m not going to jump on the Richmond bandwagon.

1 Like

Yep, guess they have such a large following everyone has a mate that is always down.

Everytime a team gets touted up super early and people jump on the bandwagon I always think about St Kilda releasing a DVD of the time they won 10 in a row at the start of the season. Tigers are yet to play anyone challenging but if they beat Adelaide in Adelaide I think itā€™s fair to start looking at them as a contender.

1 Like

Iā€™m having a hard time tipping Hawthorn vs St Kilda.

I reckon the saints are a chance. Thoughts?

1 Like

Saints havenā€™t beaten hawks since ross lyon leftā€¦ but i think itā€™s time

2 Likes

I will NEVER hope for St Kilda success. My inlaws are rabid, frothing at the mouth supporters. Seeing any football success for them is my kryptonite. I only despise fark Carlton more than this mob. For this reason I was glad Collingwood won the 2010 flag.

It is never ever ok to want FCFC to win!

2 Likes

Carey ant BT both have trouble walking and talking concurrently.

Also in Careyā€™s case, being near women and not glassing them.

2 Likes

Well.

I suppose youā€™re not allowed to comment on that coin tossā€¦?

2 Likes

Thought maybe Iā€™d watch my first non Essendon game for the season. Between the manufactured rivalry from Channel 7 that I felt like was being scoffed at by Bev and Cameron when asked about it and that ā– ā– ā– ā–  deliberate out of bounds Iā€™m done. I lasted 5 minutes Iā€™m proud of myself for my first try.

Butā€¦ The coin tossā€¦

Youā€™d think theyā€™d rehearse it first.

Incorrect re Carey. He also does a great tit grab.

Not to mention, Carlisle now plays for them. I want them to lose so I can see him throw an on ground tanty like the big sook he is!

That and Montagna seems like an arrogant ā– ā– ā– !

Stringer pull his finger out yet?

whoever gets in front will win.

1 Like

Lel, was just doing this.

Heā€™s a flat out genius.

I think Bruce needs to mention last years prelim a bit moreā€¦

2 Likes