Round 6 non essendon games

The free against Mumford at the start of the qtr was rubbish. You shouldn’t be penalised because you are big and strong.
The umps, at times, demonstrate they don’t have an understanding of the game.

they were the small kid getting monstered by the 15 year old ‘im 12 heres my birthcert’ kid?

McClure is such a dumb ■■■■.

Going on about how Friday night footy shouldn’t be at Canberra. Even said it should have been at Jihad before Eddie said it was a GWS home game.

1 Like

Still lasted longer than my first time :joy:

2 Likes

Been wondering what was off about him. Couldn’t quite put my finger on it until I read this. Thanks

Even the Footscray fans seated near us groaned at some of the frees that went their way. It was outrageous.

was busy was young toby.

He’ll be busy doing something other than footy the next two weeks.

When is Conigs available?

Noticeable how much they were labouring the point about GWS- Bulldogs being a real rivalry. Up there with Geeong-Hawthorn apparently.
They’ve played 1 final.

1 Like

It’s pathetic.

Trying to give them relevancy. Bulldogs have had since 1925 to create rivalries yet their biggest opponent all those years was overcoming their own mediocrity. And giants still don’t have any reason for being other than market potential. It’s the commentators being tge AFL PR machine.

3 Likes

Do the Dogs even have a rivalry? Closest wouldn’t been St. Kilda, as they’ve both been mediocre. Now St. Kilda are left to have a cripple-fight with the Dees, leaving to poor Doggies with no rivalry.

GWS have a rivalry with the Swans and that’s it. Even that is manufactured, as Sydney-siders still don’t give a ■■■■ about AFL.

Given the incestual trading between the two I’d say there’s a fair start of a some sort of rivalry

But leave it be nothing wrong with manufacturing a rivalry to build up interest in the game.

Wet-ish weather could give ■■■■ Carlton a shot this arvo.

Yeah, Buddy to only kick 6 in the wet

Tippett out for the swans

Has seriously underwhelmed this year with his non=performances.

He’s played twice, injured in one of them.

1 Like

Saint’s get a good start. 3 goals up late in the first.