Round 6. Starting with the "Tin Rattlers Cup"

the standard of umpiring is appalling. This deliberate rule is a fracking joke. Scrap it before it costs a side a game. No one understands it.

That deliberate call against McDonald was awful.

Any free kicks for Hawthorn yet?

Thomas … you dirty little toe rag …

That’s exactly what I want to see happen to him when he ducks his head. Why won’t someone do it??

L Thomas is a dog of a player.

The Bulldogs have been horrible tonight, absolutely pathetic.

Waite went from a pathetic waste of time at FC to a really good quality forward at North.

Wow Jarred Farkhead Waite who woulda thunk it

Any free kicks for Hawthorn yet?

No but Hodge has been courageous

Bulldogs forward line looks eerily similar to ours tonight.

Plentry of inside 50’s but ALWAYS kicking to two or three on one.

That kick at goal sums up their night. Just ridiculous.

Really? With a 10 metre protected zone and he still missed that?

Good news for the Bulldogs, they couldn’t possibly play worse than this for the rest of the year.

Meanwhile North actually look like a decent team and Brad Scott has them playing really well. Makes me want to throw up.

THE FREAKING PACKAGE

who was it that was saying they thought the dogs had more class than to fall in a hole like port did after their one hit wonder season ?

They might not fall in as big a hole as port have, but their “sexy” footy sure doesn’t stack up against top teams atm. 3 goals til half time, similar numbers against the hawks.

They lost to the Hawks by 3 points?

port lost to them by 4 odd points also in the prelim (or something close). Hell we lost to them by 3 points in 2014.
and port had key players out last year.

Anyway the point was so far that the dogs are crumbling under finals type pressure from top sides. They are winning truck loads of the possession but just turn it over or make dumb decisions.

so far all the hype surrounding them is just that, hype.
also it’s now 1 goal from 2 games against top sides for stringer. like i said last time all well and good to look like a rolls royce against teams like the saint, but you gotta deliver on the big stage, and so far he is failing big time.

“It’s been a terrific match”

It’s been a dreadful match.

"It's been a terrific match"

It’s been a dreadful match.

What an absolutely mistake filled turdfest of a game. Gee commentators are idiots.

Fark North!
Wont make grand final. A spine full of old ■■■■■!

Tinpot club.

Losing that final in '14 still irks me, love to drop them in a final infront of 80k again and give there handful of 2 bob fans the biggest send off of all time.

Dogs played no where near their best and I doubt norf could play any better. Haven’t seen dogs fumble like that since 2014. Reckon they let norf dictate with their spare in the backline all night. While dogs spare was getting sucked to close to the contest. Kicking obviously poor too. Hunter was awesome but played far deeper than tgry would ideally like obviously to cover for injuries. I think it takes too much away from the front half though. I actually think they should try jong a bit deeper until sucklings gets back. It is April. Norf getting ahead of themselves in 3,2,1…