Round 6. Starting with the "Tin Rattlers Cup"

Fark North! Wont make grand final. A spine full of old ■■■■■!

Managed to get past the old swear filter :smiley:

Tinpot club.

Losing that final in '14 still irks me, love to drop them in a final infront of 80k again and give there handful of 2 bob fans the biggest send off of all time.

Yeah, I’m still not over it.

Fark North! Wont make grand final. A spine full of old ■■■■■!

Managed to get past the old swear filter :smiley:

I might have to visit the ■■■■ Carlton thread! Hehe!

If hawthorn slowly fade away and miss out this year are north the potential surprise packet or still pretenders?

Is say it’d be hawks, cats, swans and the crows being the contenders- can north really contend? They’ve got a horror stretch mid year but then some easier games leading into the finals. Even if they go 8-8 they’ll be 14 wins minimum.

If hawthorn slowly fade away and miss out this year are north the potential surprise packet or still pretenders?

Is say it’d be hawks, cats, swans and the crows being the contenders- can north really contend? They’ve got a horror stretch mid year but then some easier games leading into the finals. Even if they go 8-8 they’ll be 14 wins minimum.

I think their defence will be found wanting in Finals against the best sides.
Firrito and Thompson are ageing, and definitely passed their best.
Atley, whilst quick, is a worry with his decision making and disposal.
McDonald/McMillan not sure about them.
Perhaps Tarrant is the only one I rate who plays back there.

Also, they are lacking 1 more line breaker in their midfield.
A lot rests on Wells and Harvey, and Atley running off HB.
What they would give for a Colyer in their side ?

Reckon they might come up short again, but GF a definite possibility as Top 4 now seems likely.
Who knows ???

L Thomas is a dog of a player.

harsh on dogs.

l know it is something of an anomaly tonight, but a couple of the top sides couldn’t kick 10 goals.

That would have to be the worst game ever between the top two sides on the ladder. Appalling efficiency. Are they both pretenders ?

Any free kicks for Hawthorn yet?

No but Hodge has been courageous

He probably starts limping when his wife asks him to do the dishes.

That’s fair enough

North will make a Prelim and then get thrashed again. Probably by Hawthorn.

I enjoyed it. That was finals like intensity. 3rd biggest crowd the 2 teams have ever had.

I enjoyed it. That was finals like intensity. 3rd biggest crowd the 2 teams have ever had.

I enjoyed it as much as a close sort of game can be, however as a pure football match it was quite bad. The skills on display were sub-par, the decision making sub-par, the umpiring sub-par and the result absolutely boring in it’s expectation.

North will make a Prelim and then get thrashed again. Probably by Hawthorn.
I think they'll finish top 4 and go out in straight sets. They've been lucky to have a weakened team in the second week of finals the past two years that they've made the Prelim. Any one of Hawthorn, Geelong, Sydney, West Coast and Adelaide should beat North.

I really hope they mention Petrecca one more time, haven’t heard his name enough this week.

I gather Melbourne only has one player in their side? Petrecca

THE DEES

THE DEES

Who?

Think you spelt Petrecca wrong.

Thought I’d have a look at the freo v adel game… ■■■■■■ brad johnson commentating. He is reaching dermott brereton levels of annoying, inane comments… Time to mute!

damn i want billings at the dons.