Round 6 vs The Tin Rattling Tryhards Moving to Tassie - anticipation

11 posts were split to a new topic: The team vs Norf (2000, round 6)

Zaharakis holding his spot is appalling.

Keeping senior leaders in based on reputation instead of actual performance has held us back for years.

7 Likes

Higgins also playing for North. So should assume he won’t be 100% fit

Sort of feel pleased for Zakka given the ■■■■ week he’s had. Hope he can turn his form around. Pleased Phillips stays in & rapt that Conor returns.

3 Likes

Zaharakis will bounce back this week and accumulate 6 possessions!!!

5 Likes

I was pretty nervous about that. Such a relief. I’m confident we’ll win now.

1 Like

I for one welcome our Zaharakis overlord. Last week 50% of his disposals were goals!

6 Likes

Interesting that they couldn’t find room for Francis either. Pretty small forward line

1 Like

Redman omitted :sweat_smile:

i do think he’s been average, but it’s legit hilarious you drop him and not zaharakis

2 Likes

Does that mean Hooker is going forward?

300% improvement…most improved award anyone?

Can someone explain the Red Dog omission?

Hard to say. I personally reckon it’s unlikely

Incoming bellchambers retirement soon

1 Like

yes, he’s been poor this year

Smart stuff not playing Redman who is one of our most competitive. Even smarter playing Zaka who is one of our least competitive. V North of all sides. And to round it off, no Francis either which robs us of the flexibility to put Hooker forward.

Looking forward to a litany of intercept marks from Tarrant et al. McKernan and Laverde as the two tall options?

Clearly they aren’t so much relying on Marks ins 50, as much as they are a contest, and the ball getting to ground.

Relying on Fanta, Walla etc to do the rest.

1 Like

Wut?

If I know my Essington well, this is gonna be a prime time Essington performance.

11 Likes

Brown been shi*t all season trust us to make him look good

1 Like