Buckley could be a quarter and a half away from a media job

4 Likes

Crows defence can’t stop leaking goals.

Fkn Linden Dunn is stilll playing?

2 Likes

RIP Collingwood

2 Likes

Lol Collingwood are bad, very very bad.

I was literally 30 seconds away from posting the same thing! Collingwood are complete garbage.

Is it the flogs being crap? Or the filth starting to mesh under Bolton?

Or is Geelong actually crap too?

Bucks would have to be gone now.

Losing to ESS and Carl in the last year of your contract after a horror off season.

Welll he did say himself, that If they missed finals he’d likely be gone, … this loss would almost make that a certainty.

Carlton are getting better, slowly, imo

My opinion only is that it’s the most even season in 20 or so years when the Crows went back-to-back, and maybe even the most even season since since 1993. There just isn’t much of a gap between the best and worst sides in the comp this year - the so-called “good” teams like Adelaide and GWS are nowhere near unbeatable, and the ordinary sides like Carlton and Brisbane are capable on their day of beating plenty of teams.

Lol Daisy just utterly dicked Goldsack

1 Like

Moore: 1 touch

I have been saying for 12 months that Darcy Moore is the most overrated young player in the comp. He is just no good.

4 Likes

A weekend of upsets it seems.

Bolton will be knighted by the Carlton supporters

How in gods name he has got all those kids playing in such a way is terrific.

Buckley however in all sorts. Just after he gets the kudos post Cats game.

SPS BOG

I see LeCras is bending over someone besides Essendon

Bet Port doesn’t let the little turd kick 12!

Perception isn’t always reality. Carlton replaced 2 kids with experienced players this week so they aren’t really a young side. Sure SPS was close to BOG just like Mcgrath has been close to our best this year but really its only probably Williamson of their kids that was outside the 1st round of the draft. You could argue with the amount of top draft picks in that side they should be performing better. 4 x pick 1 & 7 others inside the top 12 in todays side. Their drafting outside the 1st round has been very poor but at least recently they have traded in to fill some gaps with highly rated kids from GWS. Marchbank in particular always looked a good prospect & to get him & Pickett (both early 1st round picks) for basically Tuohy & some later picks is either genius manipulation or some form of AFL corruption.

2 Likes

I said this about Bolton last year, when they want on their little winstreak they were actually playing a pretty experienced side. They haven’t bitten the bullet hard enough, should have traded Gibbs last year imo