Round 7

Ummm that was bizare! Vickey takes a mark well within distance to kick a goal, then amazingly plays on and kicks all of 8 metres and the ump pays the mark!!!

Hawks are cooked this year.

So many punchable heads in the Hawks. So many players looking so average without the top level talent around them

Go tigers

Richmond are their own worst enemies, they seriously have brain fades at the worst time.

Case in point: Martin has the ball on the wing with Tigers streaming forward slightly behind him and only 3 players in front of him, 2 of those Hawks. What does Martin do? He kicks it long forward straight to the Hawks players who then run it back down the ground for a Hawks goal.

How about stopping, propping and thinking about what you are doing?

The modern game, as shown by Geelong, Sydney and Hawthorn is about decision making, about players who can not only play with skill but who can also make the right decisions. Richmond lack those type of players.

Case in point: Martin has the ball on the wing with Tigers streaming forward slightly behind him and only 3 players in front of him, 2 of those Hawks. What does Martin do? He kicks it long forward straight to the Hawks players who then run it back down the ground for a Hawks goal.

Martin, thinking? Bahahahaha… that’s priceless!

Martin, thinking? Bahahahaha… that’s priceless!

That was my point, the Tigers list is full of Martins.

Riewoldt just gave up on a contest. I wonder if the media will pick up on it?

Houli physically avoided the ball then. Actually ducked under the ball

Wish we had a player like Bruest

FFS BWUCE!!!&U^&&&&(__**)(+!!!

“Does he have the length? Does he? Does HE???”

‘Distance’, Bruce, not fkn ‘length’, ok?

geez that number 33 Umpire needs some serious time in the Magoos not upto it at this level

Outside of reimers kicking 8 against witches hats, when was the last time we had a small forward kick a bag? Hawks have 3 of them who take it in turns.

FFS BWUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!&U^&*&&&(_*_**)(+!!!!!

“Does he have the length? Does he? Does HE???”

‘Distance’, Bruce, not fkn ‘length’, ok?

Could be referring to something else old brucey

Outside of reimers kicking 8 against witches hats, when was the last time we had a small forward kick a bag? Hawks have 3 of them who take it in turns.
  1. Darren Bewick
  1. Darren Bewick

Touche!
I think his best was 8 though 20 yrs ago

Griffiths not only looks like a massive potato, but he actually plays like one too. I’m starting to think Richmond accidentally drafted from a potato crop, because their harvest of spuds have come right in. Batchelor, Morris, Chaplin, Hampson, Griffiths, McIntosh, Menadue, Corey Ellis, Castagna, Short…I’d probably delist all of them at years end and that’s half the current team that played tonight. If we’re 5 years away from a premiership they’re 30.

And they’re the ones that actually made the team, the ones in the VFL are gold…McBean…