Round 7

How the hell did we let both these teams beat us.

We rested 12 players.

Are the collingwood players from Anzac Day still fist pumping and beating there chests like a pack of FKN apes??

Hardwick and Buckley will be lucky to see out the Round 10.

RIP Collingwood 2016.

Back in your box you arrogant inbreds. Go pillage the northern clubs for some more players.

Haha lollingwood - how the ■■■■ come we save our worst performances for anzac day. EAD Buckley and you forward running squib sidebottom - stick the anzac day medal up your ■■■■.

Meanwhile Joel Selwood enjoys his seventh free kick for the match.

Enjoy.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to%3ACollingwoodFC&src=typd

Jetta gets a saddle thrown on him and is then ridden around the Eagles forward line like a rented pony. “Play on!”

Houli was always a front runner. Attacker with no defence. Too unaccountable and not hard enough. He looks good in a better side when there is no pressure.

I still remember those hospital handpasses

the bolded part imo is why he’s no good.
finals are all about pressure and Houli applies none (to the opposition anyway) and crumbles when it is applied to him

Gold Coast have fallen into a massive hole. Why on earth did they think getting Eade was a good idea?

How the hell did we let both these teams beat us.

Because we actually are ■■■■ as well.

Dees 105
GC 57

Smashing for the Suns

Eade will be lucky to last to the bye.

J McGovern is a star.

Enjoy.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to%3ACollingwoodFC&src=typd

Did, … reallly did.

Who goes first
Buckley, Hardwick or Eade?

Maxy Gawn for the Brownlow.
Wanted to trade for that big ■■■■■■■ two years ago when Judas left.

Fark I hate that dramatic music/drum thumping thing befoe the ball is bounced to start the game on Fox Footy.

Fark I hate that dramatic music/drum thumping thing befoe the ball is bounced to start the game on Fox Footy.

The crap they have at the start of the channel 7 match is even worse.

afl really ramping up the cute goal umpire quota this season, loving it