Round 9 2022 Non Essendon Games

Dogs off to a flying start.
Bont opens up the fat side, the ball finds Smith, who kicks to Kamis, he marks deep in the pocket, and converts on his left.

Geez, if the ball pings around like this all night it’s going to be an enjoyable watch.

When I saw this I was going to @ you to check you were ok, but then I saw it was you who posted it.

1 Like

The ball is pinging around from one end to the other, the pace is frantic.

Quality ball movement

Traynor fumbles, and the ball is swept to Treloar, who kicks truly, for the Doggies second.

If I were McRae I would be fuming at him passing it

1 Like

BUKUUUU

Because the Pies player refused to have a shot on goal Dogs kick the next 2

edit - make that 3 in a row

Yeah that was embarrassing his decision 35mtrs out slight angle

so they didn’t have to run extra craigieburn services out of richmond/flinders st leaving at 3/4 time

1 Like

Bulldogs have a real gift when it comes to a flat track.

The Collingwood midfield is horrendous.

1 Like

Kamis gets his second, when the ball gets over the back.
Next minute Smith who is involved in everything drives the ball deep, Moore off balance and fearing footsteps can’t effect a decent spoil, the Bont gathers, a HB to Naughton, snaps an easy goal.

Playing like a young side that’s tiring

I can’t imagine two packs of ■■■■■ I currently hate more competing. It’s a pity that Ginnivin ■■■■ and that weightman ■■■■ are both out, so it isn’t a ■■■■ off.

May the stadium collapse.

I want Dunkley

Collingwood have so many spuds in their team. Madgen, Callum Brown, Cameron, Hoskin Elliott etc. I’d even throw Mihocek in that basket too. Still largely held together by 3 very good senior players in Pendlebury, Sidebottom and Crisp

1 Like

You can have Kyle.

Pendles a huge out they are caca without him

1 Like