Round 9 2023 Non Essendon Games

Cotchin definitely, disagree on Martin though.
Not near his peak but nowhere near as bad as Cotchin

1 Like

Is it wrong that I took great pleasure in watching Hawkins throw Balta to the side in a one on one contest. He’s just so bloody big and strong.

1 Like

Balta outpoints Hawkins, but his chip kick across goal is intercepted in front by Touhy, he misses a gimme.

BIG AND STRONG

1 Like

He had one brain cell fixating on Riewoldt at one end of the ground, and the other brain cell on Hawkins. When he realized how complicated this was he tried to combine them, and ended up with Jack Hawkins.

Hand back your medal Trent you muppet

1 Like

Cats can’t clear their D50, MacIntosh chips into space, 40 m out directly in front, Rioli runs onto it, goal.

Atkins makes a meal of his set shot, no score.

TALL AND ATHLETIC AND FLOPPING FOR FREES

1 Like

ARSEY ■■■■

Prestia with an inside out torp, snaps truly for Tiges #3. Great kick from outside 50 off 1 step.

Me watching for any sign of an injury or possible suspension for the Tigers tonight

2 Likes

Richmond finding some form before they play us how typical

Hopefully the Tiger get up I don’t want dream time to be a complete thrashing by us I’m going so won’t a close game and tigers are trash

Cats do have a pretty hefty injury list

Just watched Taranto kick into the forward line. He has one of the all worst ball drops you are ever likely to see, it is a wonder he didn’t miss his foot, kicking on the run.

Why is Stewart being booed?

ANNOUNCE BOOING

he knocked out prestia last year

1 Like

Yeah I was wondering the same thing.