Round 9 Non Essendon Games. (Hot and Spicy nuggs review)

If its such a good show where’s that ■■■■■■ Hamish and auskick dude or dudette?

Great a West Coast flog. Great show :+1:.

1.9.15 for the Dogs, nearing 3 qtr time. WTF is going on?

…oh well then.

Rain

1 Like

It has been pelting down all game. Dogs have no real forwards imo which doesn’t help, certainly not good small forwards like the Crows.

Thanks. Haven’t been able to actually watch it. Just have the scores.

The Dogs have competed hard and certainly won plenty of the ball, they just cannot score to save themselves and they lack those crumbing type forwards who usually do well on this type of game. They went in far too tall for a game that was always going to be in the rain. And it has been torrential at times.

1 Like

Probably one of the worst games to watch of recent times. And there’s been a lot ■■■■ lately

I have the full telecast in front of me and haven’t been able to watch it…

Fark me, rain or no rain, this has been ■■■■■

We lost to this side whos kicked 1 goal in 3 and a half quarters

ohemgee and we beat da team dat beat dem

Unless its the showdown, can there not be any more games fixtured in Adelaide on Friday night please.

Would rather watch St Kilda host Carlton at Etihad in a battle for the bottom 4 than another game at Adelaide Oval.

2 Likes

Million Dollar Baby is playing.

1 Like

I don’t understand how we just give the dogs games our lowest attention of any game each year. It’s literally like there’s 5 essendon players out there when we play the dogs…cannot make sense of it.

Worst game of football I have ever seen from Essendon.

Beveridge taking a selfie with a random in the crowd. Classic.

It was torrential rain in the first half, not just a little bit of rain. The standing water on the ground was pretty decent and the players could barely handle the ball. Most players couldn’t even kick it more than 30 metres without mis-kicking, even the best kicks.

Yeah the game was terrible to watch but it was mainly down to the weather.

I really enjoyed the game. No rugby throwing BS all the way up the ground just good old fashioned scrap. Thought Footascray would have won it with their scrappy style but Adelaide played a much better wet weather game.

1 Like

No rain in the last quarter, same sh8t skills… Dogs moreso. I get the ground and ball was still greasy then, but the congested way the game is played now + rain = absolute poo. Seriously 1 in 10 disposals that travelled more than 2 metres went to advantage. I dunno… if I wanted to watch wet blokes handling a slippery ball and bang into each other all night, there’s probably some websites I couldve looked up instead.

Too much information, @is_good_is_dong

1 Like