Round 9 Non-Essington Election Weekend Fun Times Extravaganza

Murphy off to hospital, Cameron still goalless.

Time to debut another 14 kids next week and get another extension cos none of this is his fault.

1 Like

Carlscum getting utterly destroyed today but watch them come out and beat us in a fortnight. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

This is a training drill.

Don’t know where you played, but we were always strongly discouraged from ■■■■■■■ the witches hats like this.

1 Like

Siren.
Tigers 14.11 - 95
Dawks 8.11 - 69

How does Gil justify Lynch going to the Tigers?
Surely they are going to stop free agents going to the top 4 team of the last 1 or 2 years
Incompetence

Blooos well truly having their pants pulled down by GWS, and having their manifest flaws exposed for all to see.

How does Balme get to continually recruit such guns at every club he goes to?
Wish we had him

I’m not watching this game, but the scoreline certainly has a “coach has lost the players” vibe about it. Coming off a similar start against the Kangaroos 2 weeks ago… hopefully the same thing happens 2 weeks from now.

If Bolton is to get sacked (i’d Prefer him locked in for life), it would be best for all of it happens straight after we play them

FA is working exactly how it should.
Players shouldn’t be forced to play for crap sides

Well GWS is playing their reserves side

Dead duck
Classic young/poor side thing of a few close games going against them then completely dropping their ■■■■.

40 cent beers? What part of the world, my good man?

You don’t normally get sacked after a win!

3 Likes

Blues level of incompetence is truly breath taking.

Umpire pays a free to Silvagni for being held at the bounce.

I’d have liked to have heard “what the ■■■■ would you grab that spud for?”

15.12 to 2.2

Good game this one

Keep going giants

How is Stocker going? Their 2019 number 1 pick.

Surely SOS will also be under enormous pressure at the end of the year when Adelaide are parading around with picks 1 and 19.

■■■■ Adelaide must be ■■■■■■■ themselves.

The Carlton supporters might just about riot. @Aceman might join them