Round 9 of some year game review v freo

Also never drop cox again

3 Likes

We missed a tall winger to take a big mark for 3 quarters today. The perfect link up player. Some kid came on in the 4th and did the job.

12 Likes

ZomboMeme 16052021154556

9 Likes

One of those games you walk away from and are barely happy about winning

So many errors under no pressure

1 Like

This was an Essington win. Make no doubt about that.

1 Like

Yeah true, thought Redman was huge though.

2 Likes

Snelling continually put his head over the ball all day wasn’t a pretty game but he did his job.

16 Likes

Snelling in the votes again I reckon

3 Likes

I feel like that was a better Essington game, rather than a bad Essendon one

If we are raising our lowest level performance bar higher that is a good sign

So is milking out a win when we looked out of it

DP3 in some form, means you have to worry about someone other than Zerrett, Mc Grath and them starting to sync better

Boy we miss Stringer

Even Jye would be handy, any sort of extra half decent mid… How far is shiel away?

2 Likes

When the opposition go Man on Man (as all teams are doing to us at the moment), we really struggle with getting ball forward cleanly. We can’t find free running players, and unable to get uncontested marks in the forward half.

2 Likes

I wish I could have got a Nick Hind signed guernsey. What an amazing season he’s having.

1 Like

Thought he was ok today, just that last play was an absolute shocker

1 Like

Parish would be leading the brownlow

1 Like

Saw the 3rd quarter only. Handball, handball ,handball, fumble, kick to them, over and over. Wheres the on ground leadership? Someone should be sorting it out on the ground not waiting for telephone calls from the box.

1 Like

He absolutely was.no arguments there.

1 Like

Lost count of how many times 2MP and Harry got their hands to the ball but couldn’t bring down the mark

6 Likes

Taberner wishes he could play us every week

1 Like

For us. Bont’s the man and he should have been playing for us.

Was this seriously our pressure during that last quarter? Wow

13 Likes