Round 9

Is that sheila in the canoe on fox ad, the chick outta wentworth?

RIG

I FKN despise the pies, but that was one hell of a quarter.chasing, tackling and pressure was unbelievable

I easily hate Chris Scott more than Collingwood.

Easy.

Still not quite convinced by the cats

I FKN despise the pies, but that was one hell of a quarter.chasing, tackling and pressure was unbelievable

How many teams this year have not scored a goal in the 1st 1/4?

Pies running all over the Cats

When is the GWS v Bulldogs scrap?

Sunday at 3:30

K Tippett's 2nd and 3rd efforts are sensational. Must have studied S Mumford during the off season. + scoring goals when forward. Finally coming good.

Can’t stand him.

His rucking technique should be a free to the opposition every time.

And how come Cyril got about 3 warnings before giving away the 50?

You’re jealous of his masculine good looks.

When is the GWS v Bulldogs scrap?

K Tippett's 2nd and 3rd efforts are sensational. Must have studied S Mumford during the off season. + scoring goals when forward. Finally coming good.

Can’t stand him.

Because he’s special.

Can’t stand him.

He did that a number of times during the game, ran forward over the mark and getting warnings from the umpire and made to move back. Every single time should have been a 50 metere penalty. I cannot believe it took the ump in that last one 3 times before he blew the whistle. Not sure why Cyril gets a free pass to breach the rules.

That’s about the third or fourth game this year when Hawthorn have been solidly outplayed for three of the four quarters. But they are so well-drilled that even when they’re being outplayed, their opposition doesn’t score heavily. Only GWS really smashed them on the scoreboard.

"Cyril" - There's a word we didn't hear much last night.

I didn’t. Watched it with the volume off. I must admit, it made the umpiring decisions and replays utterly confusing though.

Must be out of contract

2 weeks in a row now sydney have been on on a friday night, and all you hear them talking about is how franklin is back to his best, if not at the peak of his powers.

I’m so glad for his sake he seems to be well and truely over any mental issues he was cough suffering from cough.
If only everyone in a similar boat could find peace in such a short turnaround, maybe the world would be a better place.

Swans played on Saturday night last week.

Hawks got buddied. Lol. Suck eggs.

I could never get sick of watching Franklin sink last quarter 60m bombs against Hawthorn.

For a moment there at the end, I thought he was gonna have a crack at recreating the ‘Hooker run’ down the wing too.

What a gun.

That goal from the square had me cackling like a child. He is much more watchable in red and white.

Hawks will be back on the doll que within 6 or 7 years you watch. Supporter base lacks spine.

Was a classic goal. Hawks had numbers over the back but he just wheeled around and kicked it from inside the centre square.

Roughy would have been proud of how well his buddy played.

“Cyril” - There’s a word we didn’t hear much last night.

Can’t stand him.

Hawks got buddied. Lol. Suck eggs.

Hawks members area cleared out pretty ■■■■■■ early too to my eye. Best hurry home to Kew.

Stains

Yeah noticed that too. Win four flags and the members can’t even support the club in a week like they’ve had. Disgrace

Thats because most of their flog supporters only showed up around 2007.

■■■■ hawthorn.

I'm sure in another five years they'll be ready to merge with Melbourne again.
2 weeks in a row now sydney have been on on a friday night, and all you hear them talking about is how franklin is back to his best, if not at the peak of his powers.

I’m so glad for his sake he seems to be well and truely over any mental issues he was cough suffering from cough.
If only everyone in a similar boat could find peace in such a short turnaround, maybe the world would be a better place.

Do you know what would make BB a better place?