Round seven

goodes is rubbish. Selfish carnt should have retired

Wish we knew how to bury teams like the weagles

Wish we knew how to bury teams like GWS too.

38 tackles. Soft. Not only are their skills deplorable, but the effort just isn't there either.

Glorious.

The players don’t care because their President came out this week and said that all their "best"are up for trade. Would you put in the effort if 1. your coach isn’t going to see out the year and, 2. the club doesn’t want you?

31 touches 11 marks 5 goals 5 tackles. Every Essendon fan who has interest in U18s would have called his name out but for the person in charge…Aeriel ■■■■■■ Steinberg

31 touches 11 marks 5 goals 5 tackles. Every Essendon fan who has interest in U18s would have called his name out but for the person in charge....Aeriel ■■■■■■ Steinberg

Faaark me. It hurts every time he plays well, I wanted him at Essendon so, so bad.

Wish we knew how to bury teams like GWS too.

Valid point

Looks like it will be a Hawks vs Freo grand final this year. I dislike Ross Lyon but Hope Freo gets up.

Gees. Do Footscray know the game has started?

I don’t think so… are they even out there?

Poor doggies.

I actually love watching how Freo are playing footy this year. Just so desperate across every line.

Get on them to make the Grandfinal again

I actually love watching how Freo are playing footy this year. Just so desperate across every line.

Agreed. Their midfield runs deep and is all class and they run back hard in numbers. Classy outfit.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Murphy play better football, good on him. Relishing it down back.

Someone needs to tell Dunstall and Dwayne Russell that Fyfe isn’t the only player out there.

Not sustainable over 4 quarters…as their second halves this year have shown.

Not sustainable over 4 quarters…as their second halves this year have shown.

Doesn’t seem to matter. The dogs aren’t that far down. It might be interesting

There goes Fyfe’s Brownlow

There goes Fyfe's Brownlow

I he loses it because of that id almost walk away from the game.
Fine at worst

Fine at worst

Trip by leg is the worst kind. He should go for that. You simply do not kick people.

Fine at worst

Ask Fletch if that is a fine