Round Six

Pies are terrible. The brisbane opening game was the worst game of football for years .how they beat us is one of lifes mysteries. I dont rate them i dont even like them.

No mystery, we played appallingly.

The Pies have been playing helter skelter footy with a good amount of pressure. It’s not sustainable.

All the set shots the Pies have missed tonight are all the ones they kicked against us - barely missed.

Pies showing nowhere near the intensity they showed on ANZAC Day.

You mean: “The Cats are showing nowhere near the intensity we showed on ANZAC Day.”

Selwood has a broken hand almost certainly

Love it when ■■■■ half forwards go looking for free kicks and then look lost when they don’t get them

Turn the game off, do yourselves a favour. I don’t know what’s worst, the fact that Geelong just refuse to go away, or the fact that Collingwood belted us. I think Bruce’s namby pamby Geelong love fest is the worst. Turn it off, do something else.

I listened to about an hour of pre-game hype about how 'this is bucks team' and 'they're playing for bucks' and 'what bucks has done with this team is remarkable' and then turned it on at the end of the first quarter and Bucks, you've got work to do.

BUCKS!

(Bacon)

Is it just me or does Taylor Adams look like Sam Lonergan 2.0?

Looks nowhere near as impressive as he was at GWS.

“Get ball. Hack ball 40 metres in the air and 20 metres down the ground. Break from congestion. Side ways nothing kick 20 metres. Repeat.”

“I think he’s stiff there the little fella!”

What?

Call the Psychologist. Cloak is officially a basket case when less than 40m out.

Both sides fairly average. Fkn disgraceful effort on ANZAC day wont be forgotten.

Pies are such a turd of a team. How did this mob flog us so convincingly.

Geelong would have beat Essendon by 100 points tonight.

Pies are such a turd of a team. How did this mob flog us so convincingly.

terd?

You cant say terd?

Gee Caddy knows how to hospital handball.

Rhys Stanley offered a few examples of what multiple efforts a ruckman can do for a team in the centre.

It was half old, thorough Geelong and half the new, slack one. Still showed what we should have done to the pies.

Blicvas wouldn’t be a bad pick up as a ruck/utility/midfielder

you just know that cats will have one of their on nights when their outsiders all look like a million bucks against us

Only a little bit off your game, you get belted. This game was a reflection of how rubbish collingwood were - almost carltonesque in their apathy in the first half. Geelong played with a lot of over complicated “cuteness” for large patches.

Lol at these Collingwood clowns whinging about Cloke. They refuse to realise they lost the game in the first half. Absolute pea brains, most of them.

Don’t think either of these teams will make the 8
Sadly it we keep going the way we are…we won’t either