Round that overlaps ANZAC Day – Non Essendon Games

we always make teams look like a million bucks against us

only 2 games on today, any chance they could have scheduled them so that they didnt overlap?

1 Like

C’mon, that’s a bit much to ask. What if it’s raining at Etihad and they have to shut the roof? They’d have no other way to ■■■■ people off.

So there’s no early game on today, with the 1st not until 3.20, … but then the 2nd game starts at 4.45.

Top scheduling again there AFL. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

North been very impressive. Carefully picking way through Hawks press and once they do quickly into Brown (kicked 3) /Waite (missed 2 easy ones)

1 Like

Can’t believe North are going as well as they are so far this year. Still think they’re going nowhere this year. Would love them to roll the Hawks today

1 Like

Norf are slaughtering the Dawks

What the ■■■■ is going on

3 Likes

Holy crap North!

Lol, North are a certainty to beat us.

2 Likes

Looks like North’s going past us too.

2 Likes

They are playing very well. Ben Brown is a very very good forward.

That’s the 3rd time someone has taken a mark because initial kick over head of leading fwd but another player had filled space behind contest

Just trail in behind Brown/Waite and get on end of it

Hawks start to season maybe over-rated or North just playing out of skins?

I think North will be just making up the numbers Hawks struggle against quick sides.

So looks like less than 20,000 there (bays <40% full) for two Melbourne teams. Nice.

Say what you want about the ‘shineboner’ spirit.
Unlike us, theyre not a bunch of Princess’s unwilling to put the hard work in.

They have very little talent, but they work hard. They are every chance to be a better team than us in 2018.

■■■■ hawthorn and I hope they don’t win another game for a decade, but if we had their injuries there’d be blitzers excusing a 10 goal loss to brisbane.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

How is that reportable? He bumped him in the field of play.

1 Like

Hawthorn have thrown punches for less than that. I reckon Clarkson will be fuming that Hawthorn didn’t go into bat after that bump.

Nothing in it, but typically Hawthorn would be fuming after something like that.