Round that overlaps ANZAC Day – Non Essendon Games

the pies are better than melbourne at stoppages, clearances and contested possessions. they’re the big test for now

Not playing through the middle tonight, all been along the boundary, mick malthouse style.

I have not seen Melbourne play through the middle all night. Have gone wide constantly and Richmond have returned through the middle.

As bad as Essington is, it is nothing compared to MELBINGTON, they’re deadset tragic

2 Likes

Phhhfffttt

as weird as it is to say, they could probably cover an injury to martin better than they could rance.

i know martin blah blah, but so much of their aura is based on the inablity to score against and defensive pressure.
take him out and teams may roughly get an extra decent 5 plus scoring shots a game.

It’s a theory i’d like to test out, as long as someone is willing to take out rance for a 10 week period.

2 Likes

Melbourne will be low on confidence after tonight they would have built themselfs up all week only to get belted.

Melbourne has absolutely no backbone as a club. Weak as ■■■■

2 Likes

the sad part about that is, they will probably roll us, simply due to nothing more than the 4 day break.

1 Like

So Goodwin is no good as a coach then?

Except the pies could take it out of bounds, Richmond just got posession and kicked straight inbound. Dees failed to mark or spoil it out.

1 Like

JAKE
THE
SNAKE

Maybe it’s because i’m envious but i hate how richmond play

Jake the snake kicked 4 on Rance rofl

2 Likes

Kicked four on a goat

If Rance gets a token AA this year I will vomit

1 Like

What would you like to eat beforehand?

Still would take Hurley over Rance

2 Likes

Looks like we’re only getting 70k tomorrow given our game has been overtaken by melb v rich as the biggest on the fixture.

4 Likes

Will be similar to last year after the short break.

Tight first half then one team will score 6 or 7 in a row (like Melbourne last year) and game over. Hopefully it’s us this time around.

Shouldn’t forget either that Collingwood WON after their short ANZAC Day break last week. An easy win over Geelong (an upset) who had 2 days extra preparation.