Round whatever it is non essendon games

Bring on Adelaide Oval! Excited to enjoy the atmosphere. Not confident but will be great night. Hope at least we're in it most of the game

Come on the Lions. I have a bet with my mate for $100 we finish higher than the kangas.

Also good for our finals chances. However unlikely that may be.

Umps wearing blue in a game featuring North lol

In regards to Top 8....Down to GC, Ess & Adel. My ladder predictor had us one game behind losing to Port, Pies, Sydney only and winning rest - Dogs, Tigers, Blues, WCE, Suns. Suns game will clearly be key game and hope that they fall off.

North imploding

Aish putting on a clinic

Choke on that Scott you faarkwit

Farking bury them bears

Aish putting on a clinic

Will be an absolute gun. Would love him at the bombers.

Bring on Adelaide Oval! Excited to enjoy the atmosphere. Not confident but will be great night. Hope at least we're in it most of the game

I'll be there getting ■■■■■■! I'll fit right in with all the Port ferrals.

up the lions

It is for some sort of charity, the umps are wearing the same colour at all games I believe.

Thomas is more of a ducking, diving prick than Duckwood. Would love to see him get his head ripped off

It is for some sort of charity, the umps are wearing the same colour at all games I believe.
Beyond Blue or something is it?
Fair enough then

It's to do with eyesight. Kinda ironic considering what they forgot to see last night

Not sure where you're sitting but the bar on level 5 of the Riverbank stand rocks.

Not sure where you're sitting but the bar on level 5 of the Riverbank stand rocks.

I have no idea where i'm sitting, but i will remember this one.  Can't wait.. have never been to the Adelaide Oval.

Friggin awesome spot. Had a guest pass for a box for the Cows v Demons but left at 1/2 Time and went to bar on level 5 to meet some mates. Had a brilliant time even if I did have to take out a second mortage to buy a round

come on brions, please don't fold in half like the tigers did a few weeks ago. fark it ■■■■■ me that we have put ourself in a position to miss out on finals behind this norf turkeys 

I have no idea where i'm sitting, but i will remember this one.  Can't wait.. have never been to the Adelaide Oval.

You'll love it. Great stadium and atmosphere.