Round whatever it is non essendon games

Bring on Adelaide Oval! Excited to enjoy the atmosphere. Not confident but will be great night. Hope at least we're in it most of the game

I'll be there getting ■■■■■■! I'll fit right in with all the Port ferrals.
Not sure where you're sitting but the bar on level 5 of the Riverbank stand rocks.
Friggin awesome spot. Had a guest pass for a box for the Cows v Demons but left at 1/2 Time and went to bar on level 5 to meet some mates. Had a brilliant time even if I did have to take out a second mortage to buy a round

I can't wait to hang out up there when the cricket is on!

Ha Ha you have to love J Brown, tie askew, shirt hanging out - hoping for a win so he can have a few bevvies  :)  :)

Ha Ha you have to love J Brown, tie askew, shirt hanging out - hoping for a win so he can have a few bevvies  :)  :)

Did he mention me wife, me kids, me club, me teammates?

Cop that Norf you peasants

Norf are farked. Thank you brissy

33 point lions lead. Farking suck it north

■■■■ on em Bears! At least one Scott needs to suck it hard per round.

I just did a rain dance outside.  Nice one Norf you spuds!

I wish nothing but misery on North and everyone associated with them. I hold a special hatred for Barrett and Bradshaw though

Norf top 4?!?! LMFAO!! They'll be lucky to make the friggen 8.

In regards to Top 8....Down to GC, Ess & Adel. My ladder predictor had us one game behind losing to Port, Pies, Sydney only and winning rest - Dogs, Tigers, Blues, WCE, Suns. Suns game will clearly be key game and hope that they fall off.

I still don't reckon the Pies are sure things. They've only really got 2 or 3 games left that are sure things.

Hmm, just a little miffed. Foxtel coverage this afternoon banging on about how awful the weather was in Launceston today, but ■■■■■■■ down with rain in Brisbane tonight and nothing is said. And didn't Melb have ■■■■ weather earlier on this week. And in case you didn't know, Hobart is the 2nd driest capital in Australia - so there!

They'll easily make the 8. They've got a ■■■■ easy draw from here

I'll be barracking for Carltank tomorrow.

Has anyone noticed that when the scott boys get angry their chins rise up about 5 inches!?

Banable offense

Post reported
I will be doing the same

They'll easily make the 8. They've got a ■■■■ easy draw from here

As i said "lucky".  Saved by a ■■■■ easy draw.  But hey, they would've pencilled in tonight as an easy win.  No such thing as an easy draw when you team is playing like a basket-case.

Banable offense

They're playing the friggen filth!!  Since when did you become a filth sympathiser?

Banable offense

They're playing the friggen filth!! Since when did you become a filth sympathiser?

Since they are playing that steaming pile of horse ■■■■ in navy blue.