Rugby Union

Eat it, Allbleck.

Actually just checked - Foxtel with nine maybe covering the Australian games live from what I can tell. Might have to switch fox sports back on. the wallaby’s have Fiji first up - very nice.

Just came back from Fiji… rugby being played everywhere from schools to local parks - with everyone looked built and ready to crush their opponents. Their passion for the game is infectious and I’m looking forward to the World Cup now. How is it being televised?

And E Jones was the Anti-Christ. Well things have certainly turned around. Haven’t they, Michael? Haven’t they?

Was a good win. ■■■■■■ nice change as far as international Aussie sport goes.

Now, we funish thum.

was i the only one who thought there was no clear view of the ball hitting the deck for that last all bleck try?

anyway.

was i the only one who thought there was no clear view of the ball hitting the deck for that last all bleck try?

anyway.

Refs call, he was happy it was a try and asked the video ref if there was any reason not to award it, no conclusive evidence to overturn it so his decision stood.
Thought it was a good call.
Very happy for a good Brumbies boy to seal the win

No A Cruden, no Allblecks.

Allblecks lose, no Allbleck.

anyway.

Refs call, he was happy it was a try and asked the video ref if there was any reason not to award it, no conclusive evidence to overturn it so his decision stood.
Thought it was a good call.
Very happy for a good Brumbies boy to seal the win

fair enough. that makes sense.
Allblecks lose, no Allbleck.

Allblacks lose, Diggers makes a thread afterwards.

Well I’m not mental enough to go off in advance.

Allbleck is not taking the beet, Deggers.

He’s swutched uff.

Still trying to cumpose humsulf.

Edun Park.

Missed the thread. Last time you beat us we won the world cup.

Back it up this weekend and I will worry. Expecting to absolutely thump Australia but who knows.

Thut’s the spurut.