Rugby Union

Are you going for the Wallabies tonight?

If not then brace yourself for a visit from Immigration.

Would love to see the Pumas upset the Wallabies but with Pocock back… can’t see it happening

You were right.

Get to bed early. Setcha larm clocks for 0230.

Unless I’m mistaken, um that’s a kangaroo

Get to bed early. Setcha larm clocks for 0230.

Unless I’m mistaken, um that’s a kangaroo

Wasnt the Weapon working with the Wallabies at one stage?

Pocock and Hooper were really the keys behind the win.

Ashley-Cooper was good also.

Beale came on and sucked ■■■.

Going to be a monster final.

Think having Aussies at 3.10 odds is way too long. Think it is a real 50-50 game.

Would rather meet any team other than the Wallabies

40-60 at best, we’ve beaten you once in about the past 8 years.

Most teams want to claim underdog status. This is difficult for the All Blacks to justify. But if they all privately think they have it in the bag … then they might make the mistake of being a little complacent. Lets hope they are.

Would say Blacks should be favorites but not so short priced. Outside of the demolition of France, the Aussies have played the better Rugby. Certainly ABs have a better team but the Wallabies have been a lot more consistent. That being said, feel the ABs may have more in the tank.

Carn Wallabies but it will need to be their best effort yet for the decade so far for them to get over the All Blecks.

A penalty here, stuff up there and you’re down 14 zip in 10 minutes.

They’ll have to be perfect.

l just want a good game.

I must admit I have been disappointed in Issy Folau in this world cup, and its interesting to see the Kiwi press sinking the boot into him, saying he is the weakest link in the starting lineup. There are several issues, not only running but very tentative performance catching the high ball and , well, as the next alternative full back is utility player Kurtley Beale, who has also looked a bit below par at full back, I guess Issy will probably be in the starting lineup in the final.

Couple of jabs in the ankle before the game coming up I would think his instruction will be to make sure he catches the high ball because the Kiwis will be targeting him.

They shouldn’t poke the Izzy … I’m glad they have/are.

They obviously believe he isnt one who performs better under pressure. Think they can get into his head or they wouldnt be doing it.

Mind you, the Aussie media having a go at Richie is gold. Not sure he is someone I would be having a go at. Loves it.

I must admit I have been disappointed in Issy Folau in this world cup, and its intereisting to see the Kiwi press sinking the boot into him, saying he is the weakest link in the starting lineup. There are several issues, not only running but very tentative performance catching the high ball and , well, as the next alternative full back is utility player Kurtley Beale, who has also looked a bit below par at full back, I guess Issy will probably be in the starting lineup in the final.

Couple of jabs in the ankle before the game coming up I would think his instruction will be to make sure he catches the high ball because the Kiwis will be targeting him.

I reckon Beale has been pretty good. Certainly played well against the Scots. Comes in more as an additional playmaker whereas Issy is just a runner of the ball. As good as Issy is (or can be) I reckon Beale is a bigger threat against the Allblacks style of play.

D Carter doesn’t miss*

*missed once

And where was A Cruden?

I must admit I have been disappointed in Issy Folau in this world cup, and its intereisting to see the Kiwi press sinking the boot into him, saying he is the weakest link in the starting lineup. There are several issues, not only running but very tentative performance catching the high ball and , well, as the next alternative full back is utility player Kurtley Beale, who has also looked a bit below par at full back, I guess Issy will probably be in the starting lineup in the final.

I reckon Beale has been pretty good. Certainly played well against the Scots. Comes in more as an additional playmaker whereas Issy is just a runner of the ball. As good as Issy is (or can be) I reckon Beale is a bigger threat against the Allblacks style of play.

Interesting point . Beale made some mistakes and didnt make a couple of catches when he came on, but he is actually able to play a number of positions and that versatility could be very useful. Issy is pretty much cast in stone as a full back. This is probably the one of 2 issues in the selection process. It seems although the Australian pack had performed well in the group stage, teams in the elimination stage have found that the props are the ■■■■■ in the Australian armour and as we saw, Australia was beaten in the scrum by Argentina. Both Sio and Slipper have looked susceptible in successive matches at loosehead prop.

The rest of the team picks itself.

Butter nuxt wick.

EFA

Twuckinhum

What’s the streaming situation for this? Anyone got any links?

There will be plenty out there, such as here firstrowau.eu/sport/rugby.html

But this would be the go for mine, if you get or have a VPN, or a free one like TOR even if installed just for the game.

From, “The Roar”
A live streaming service will also be available through a UK TV station ITV, showing matches live online or available for replay either through their main channel ITV or alternately through ITV4.