Sad people tell sad tales - the mediocre thread

It’s brewed and bottled in vic is it not? How does it get here, by truck? It’s gotta be the transportation

I can drink Carlton all day long from the tap, but cant drink it from a bottle or can…I think all the crap in the tap lines make it taste better

1 Like

I was at Bridie O’Reilly’s that night getting ■■■■ faced at a mate’s 18th. I was initially upset that I was going to miss us play in a final. By the end of the night I was glad.

If that’s the case then yes. I wasn’t sure if it was brewed all at the same location or not.

My brother-in-law loves his food. Yet without fail - literally ever time - we go to eat at a buffet or all you can eat restaurant, he chucks it all up, sometimes there at the restaurant, but definitely on the way home. He has no allergies to food.
This would have happened 8 or so times over the last say 8 years. He’s now 29 and still the same. Its so sad, but we call it at the start of the night, he says “nah she’ll be right”, but bank on it, it still happens.

3 Likes

Bring back Kevin Walsh

1 Like

1 Like

I prefer Iva’s version, actually.

1 Like

Ninthmond.

The supporters have been given the supreme April fools Joke (started around then and has been giving since - wait for the punch line)

I’ve signed up…

8 Likes

You’d reckon after the second or third time you’d start to get suspect it wasn’t just bad luck anymore.

But Kudos to him for persisting up to an 8th time.

1 Like

Is this the Blitz new user orientation thread?

1 Like