Saturday Football

Well, NFL starts next week!

Seriously this is a **** of a football year.

Timely reminder that no matter how bad things seem, they can always get worse. 

As much as I hate Carlton, would love to see them beat the Tigers next week. Could you imagine their feral fans. Dockers can pump them by 1000 the following week.

I NEVER, EVER, EVER want to see Carlscum win a single game, ever, against ANY single team. EVER

As much as I hate Carlton, would love to see them beat the Tigers next week. Could you imagine their feral fans. Dockers can pump them by 1000 the following week.

I NEVER, EVER, EVER want to see Carlscum win a single game, ever, against ANY single team. EVER

What he said.
You're weird PHBomber.

Agreed. Hope they get belted by 100+

Crows smashing WC

Hoorah!

West Coast's end to season 03 could best be described as flaccid.

Reckon R Tambling may have earned himself another year on the books.

My only consolation with Carlton winning, is knowing they will not go far.
Going by a bit of what I saw of MM, he knows it too.
For as much as I wanted Port to win, am also pleased that karma bit Koch in the ■■■■, just disappointed I didn’t get to see him turning the colour of puce.

Agreed. Hope they get belted by 100+

If it was ANY other team I would want them to smash Richmond because it would ■■■■ off Wilson & Smith.  Being carlton though I naturally hate them & of course now you add farksticks like Fitzpatrick, Maclure, Malthouse & there's no way you can hope for a Carlton win.  

how is it fair that Freo have to play in Geelong? What's wrong with Etihad? 

For as much as I wanted Port to win, am also pleased that karma bit Koch in the ■■■■, just disappointed I didn't get to see him turning the colour of puce.

Koch is a flog who has only been in the business 5 minutes and he is already making all the opposition fans despise him for his stupidity and arrogance.  I imagine not too many of the other presidents think much of him either.

For as much as I wanted Port to win, am also pleased that karma bit Koch in the ■■■■, just disappointed I didn't get to see him turning the colour of puce.

Koch is a flog who has only been in the business 5 minutes and he is already making all the opposition fans despise him for his stupidity and arrogance.  I imagine not too many of the other presidents think much of him either.

Port are lucky that the are going to the Adelaide Oval, or they would be extinct

They finished second. Why should they play at Etihad?

Its a joke that Geelong are allowed to get away with letting only approximiately 200 opposition supporters into the ground. What bullshit.

I think they let them have it there because they shouldn’t have to play at Etihad because they finished second. That would mean, if the fixturning was fair, which it is not, that Cillingwood should have to play the Etihad game, given they are the lowest ranked out of the 4 home finalists. They wouldn’t want that to happen. They know they’ll make just as much $$$$ this way.

I couldn’t care less anyway as I won’t be watching.

And I don’t care how unfair anything is to any otherbclub. They took away our final from us one week out from it. Nothing compares to the unfairness of that.