Season 2015 - Geelong

Cats Looking at picking up Dangerfield, Scooter Selwood, Leuneberger + Henderson

essendon circa 2005 written all over it (i hope).

Leuneberger and Henderson alone would be a good comparison to us in 2005.
Dangerfield and Selwood are definitely great additions to any midfield.

I reckon they’ve all but given up on Danger.
Will shift Motlop to get S Selwood.

I hope it fails spectacularly!

Dangerfield, Selwood and Henderson done.

There is still around 6 stars that will retire in the next 2 years, but kudos to the list management team for giving the coaching panels every chance at another flag.

Hope menzell goes well.

Cooked. Very drastic cleanout of most of the princely figures of legend isneeded in a weeks time.

Pres reset and cold boot .

Should be considering dumping:-

Enright and Lonergan, Kelly, Johnson and Stokes. Maybe keep one of Lonergan or Johnson.

Rivers and McIntosh already gone.

Anyone else? Bartel’s still got good footy in him. Not sure Mackie will be much chop in a weaker team. Plays arrogant.

Geelong 2016 mewmbership slogan

We want our handbags back

Geelong 2016 mewmbership slogan

We want our handbags back

Can we use peptides again, please??

Now Geelong have a petition going asking fans to tell Dangerfield he should come back to Geelong.

If it requires a petition to convince him there are issues.

Sam Blease has retired.

I’m sure people on here wanted him at Essendon. Did he even play a game this year?

Sam Blease has retired.

I’m sure people on here wanted him at Essendon. Did he even play a game this year?

Played plenty of VFL games

All the poor 9yr olds now need to get use to the fact that their team doesnt doesnt always play finals.

What Daniel Menzel has had to go through is hell and you wouldnt wish it on any professional footballer, and the things written about his emotional struggles are terrible.

However I just love the way sections of the football media and public express their sympathy and claim how difficult this must be for him, I mean imagine footballers battling mentally and feeling in a state of despair and uncertainty about their career, yeah it would be terrible wouldn’t it.

But yeah, thanks afl and football public for showing your sympathy for Goodes, Adelaide players following Walsh death and now Menzel, despite not giving a single toss about our players for three years.

Oh the double standards in this game…

On another note Matty Stokes is goneski
My ex gf will be shattered lol

On another note Matty Stokes is goneski My ex gf will be shattered lol

Yep, told the players he is gone next year but did not announce retirement. I wonder where he has lined up?

Bathroom at cloud 9

Stevie J dumped

You’d imagine Mackie, Bartel and Enright would stay on
Given those 3 can all play similar positions (half back mostly) they could almost afford to rotate one in/out each week to nurse them through the season ie each would miss 1 in every 3 games

Motlop re-signed