Season 2015 - Richmond

Cotchin is the biggest meh “superstar” the game has ever seen.

One of the least damaging players in the AFL as all he does is look to skirt the outside of packs and handball to get a 1-2 at every opportunity to then proceed to dispose of the ball with an up and under kick/handball.

Not ever worth tagging.

The biggest benefiter of junk time I have ever seen. Lives for it.

I actually like King as a commentator / analyst.

He just has a massive stiffy for Norf (played there) and Richmond (coached there).

Cotchin is the biggest meh "superstar" the game has ever seen.

One of the least damaging players in the AFL as all he does is look to skirt the outside of packs and handball to get a 1-2 at every opportunity to then proceed to dispose of the ball with an up and under kick/handball.

Not ever worth tagging.

Does that mean Marc murthy doesn’t even qualify as meh

Dimma back to Essendon.

I saw it in a dream.

Yeah,nah. Listening to his press conference on my way home from work tonight. He really isnt a man to inspire confidence?Will be gone by years end.

He is not needed at essendon imo

35 years on and Richmond are as far away from winning a Flag as any other time during the past 35 years.

Way to many players who simply have absolutely zero appetite for the contest. Never thought Dimma would be the kind of coach to accept that, but he must because week in and week out he keeps gifting squibs like Griggs and Houli games.

Speaking of Dimma, unless he is able to turn things around very quickly and get Richmond deep into the finals, I cannot see him being there next year.

Cotchin is seriously over-rated by all - For heaven’s sake he got 10 coaches votes against Brisbane - Played a solid game and nowhere near B.O.G.

Cotchin is compared to Murphy - I’d take Murphy every day of the week cause he has hurt factor in his game.

I actually like King as a commentator / analyst.

He just has a massive stiffy for Norf (played there) and Richmond (coached there).

Cotchin is the biggest meh "superstar" the game has ever seen.

Not ever worth tagging.

Does that mean Marc murthy doesn’t even qualify as meh

Exactly.

Who called Houli a terrorist?http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-are-investigating-claims-defender-bachar-houli-was-racially-vilified-by-being-labelled-a-terrorist-in-friday-nights-loss-to-melbourne/story-fni5f9jb-1227322265800

Who called Houli a terrorist?http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-are-investigating-claims-defender-bachar-houli-was-racially-vilified-by-being-labelled-a-terrorist-in-friday-nights-loss-to-melbourne/story-fni5f9jb-1227322265800

Wondering the same thing, supposedly someone in the media.

Or a teammate on the receiving end of one of his handpasses

Wondering the same thing, supposedly someone in the media.

SWSNBN? More Mayo Jon? KB? or Phatprick Smith?

Come on, it was one of you guys wasn’t it?

I know the Tigers are a big let down for you all but I think that it would be good if whovever said it would own up to it now so that you can fall on your sword immediately so that everyone can move on quickly from this unsavory incident.

Yeah right!.. someone from the media being held accountable for their actions…pffft, never gonna happen.

The outcome is gunna depend entirely on how famous the alleged perpetrator was.
If it’s some work experience kid - hung, drawn and quartered.
If it’s someone like Ed, he’ll probably get a medal.

I wish I was exaggerating. Sad, isn’t it?

You don’t need to stoop to stereotypes to bag out Houli.

Will Hardwick ever cop a bit of blame for them being so useless?

Will Hardwick ever cop a bit of blame for them being so useless?

It’s kind of funny. Richmond were notorious for overreacting and firing coaches at the first sign of trouble. Now, when they actually need to do it, they’re gun shy.

They need to go after Bomber hard.

They need to go after Bomber hard.

Think about Richmond fans listening to a Bomber press conference after a loss. They’d turn on him within a month.

Bring back Gieschen. He could talk about their “better than average” performances each and every week.

They’re going to have a similar plight to f.ark Caaaarlton in a couple of years. Top heavy list with a few high draft picks but nothing outside their top 5 or 6 players. Too many recycled hack players who are going to make u competitive most weeks but once they hit their late 20s or so they’ll fall away quickly. Hardwick is responsible for that as he didn’t rebuild them properly but went for 2 many quick fixes. None of their youngsters excites me at all…

None?
Brandon Ellis is their best youngster and he performs every week.
Vlastuin is wasted in the back line.
Miles is fine.
The rest of their youngsters are still living off potential than production.

Although they still have players on their list that should have been moved on.