Season 2015 - Richmond

A huge chance to finish 9th.

If he’s sporting an open style cap in order not to mess the wig then f uck GenY.

In 2014 the Tiger train got up a head of steam, but it didnt just suffer a derailment at the end, it was a full on train crash in the first quarter at he end of the line.

Maric, Martin Cochin Rance and Riewolt are the Tiges. Beyond that they dont bat deep. Tbh, I would be amazed if they finish higher than us this year.

Richmond are always good for LOLs. I don’t know if there is anything funnier they can do in 2015 that can outdo 2014.

consistent

I do admit I do not watch many Ninthmond games. They’re very boring to watch as all you see is the same things over and over again, e.g. Cotchin running around the defensive 50 doing his Marc Murphy impersonation of getting cheap and short kicks, Jumping Jack beating up on bottom 10 teams prancing around in his tight shorts and pointing to the crowd a la Carey or J Brown after he kicks a goal, Dustin Martin giving a “don’t-argue” (does he have any other moves…) and Bashar Houli running 30 metres then delivering the ball pinpoint lace-out onto an opponent’s chest, same stuff week in week out.

My question is, given I haven’t seen that much of them nor do I want to, is Alex Rance that damn good…

is he really as good as what the media are making him out to be… David King has referred to him as the best defender in the game in today’s Hun… Is he really up to that level…I’ve always thought he’s okay but the best defender in the competition??? What would Hurley, Hooker, Eric Mackenzie pre injury, Talia, Harry Taylor, Lake, even Tom McDonald etc have to say about that…

i reckon the dees will get up tonight.

I do admit I do not watch many Ninthmond games. They're very boring to watch as all you see is the same things over and over again, e.g. Cotchin running around the defensive 50 doing his Marc Murphy impersonation of getting cheap and short kicks, Jumping Jack beating up on bottom 10 teams prancing around in his tight shorts and pointing to the crowd a la Carey or J Brown after he kicks a goal, Dustin Martin giving a "don't-argue" (does he have any other moves...) and Bashar Houli running 30 metres then delivering the ball pinpoint lace-out onto an opponent's chest, same stuff week in week out.

My question is, given I haven’t seen that much of them nor do I want to, is Alex Rance that damn good…

is he really as good as what the media are making him out to be… David King has referred to him as the best defender in the game in today’s Hun… Is he really up to that level…I’ve always thought he’s okay but the best defender in the competition??? What would Hurley, Hooker, Eric Mackenzie pre injury, Talia, Harry Taylor, Lake, even Tom McDonald etc have to say about that…

Nowhere near the level of Hooker and even Hurley.

Just overhyped and overrated because he plays for Richmond and they have literally no one else worth mentioning in their back half.

I do admit I do not watch many Ninthmond games. They're very boring to watch as all you see is the same things over and over again, e.g. Cotchin running around the defensive 50 doing his Marc Murphy impersonation of getting cheap and short kicks, Jumping Jack beating up on bottom 10 teams prancing around in his tight shorts and pointing to the crowd a la Carey or J Brown after he kicks a goal, Dustin Martin giving a "don't-argue" (does he have any other moves...) and Bashar Houli running 30 metres then delivering the ball pinpoint lace-out onto an opponent's chest, same stuff week in week out.

He's pretty good, yes. Most Tigers fans I know are surprised too. Still can't really kick but a smart, creative, counter-attacking defender. Very good in the one on ones now as well, when he started he'd often get off-balance and outworked. Form was definitely AA quality last year, even though I was surprised he got in as he missed about a month at the start.

Dunno about best in the game, but he’s in the conversation.

He's pretty good, yes. Most Tigers fans I know are surprised too. Still can't really kick but a smart, creative, counter-attacking defender. Very good in the one on ones now as well, when he started he'd often get off-balance and outworked. Form was definitely AA quality last year, even though I was surprised he got in as he missed about a month at the start.

Dunno about best in the game, but he’s in the conversation.

Okay that I agree with, being one of the top defenders in the competition, but for Kingy to say he is the game’s best defender is a bit much but that’s classic David King. There is no clear “best” defender in the competition right now, and there hasn’t been since Matty Scarlett retired and before since Fletch was dominating forwards.

Agree.
If you run the stats this year though… (Tigs have played probably the 3 worst forward lines in Carlton, Dogs and Brisbane)

Pretty sure he is a JW and may go overseas for awhile as part of mission work.

didnt realise they where so tough with their initiations

They are better players. Simple formulae - hype up Richmond players to sell more papers to flogs. Multiplied by kings not a expert columnists ■■■■■■■■.

I actually like King as a commentator / analyst.

He just has a massive stiffy for Norf (played there) and Richmond (coached there).

LOL

oh Richmond, please don’t ever change

Season over

Let’s hope the Tigers never change. They just keep on giving.
Dennis Commeti has seen through and said they are pretenders.

I like the part where Richmond made a professional documentary about their “hardest preseason ever” then proceed to lose to Melbourne and the Bulldogs.

Dimma back to Essendon.

I saw it in a dream.