Season 2015 - St Kilda

can anyone recall how much they got for that move?

I know we received funding for the TVSC, but should governments really be handing out to cash to sporting organisations? I don’t like it.

Did we? Maybe for the Paralympics part?

I know Collingwood got a heap for improvements to the Lexus Centre…which I’m not sure has any relevant outside Collingwood FC…and which they just stuck in the bank.

Sporting clubs should only get government funding if there is substantial and quantifiable community benefit.

I totally understand your point re Collingwood and StK - however, are you suggesting that us Bomber supporters aren’t a viable part of the community?

I know we received funding for the TVSC, but should governments really be handing out to cash to sporting organisations? I don’t like it.

I know Collingwood got a heap for improvements to the Lexus Centre…which I’m not sure has any relevant outside Collingwood FC…and which they just stuck in the bank.

Sporting clubs should only get government funding if there is substantial and quantifiable community benefit.

I totally understand your point re Collingwood and StK - however, are you suggesting that us Bomber supporters aren’t a viable part of the community?

I’m only suggesting that sporting clubs shouldn’t get grants unless there is substantial benefit to the community. So if clubs restrict community access, then stuff’em!

I’m only suggesting that sporting clubs shouldn’t get grants unless there is substantial benefit to the community. So if clubs restrict community access, then stuff’em!

I was going to try and write something snappy, witty, or just tongue in cheek… but im tired and not funny anyway… so basically, I fkg concur.

Pick.

Five.

funny what 8 odd months does to ones perceptions (not aimed at you specifically just people in general).

couple weeks after the hysteria on here started when Carlisle put off negotiations til the end of the year, I and a couple of others posed the viewpoint that carlisle leaving would be a good thing as his worth on paper was more value to us than IMO he was.

8 months down the track and pretty much to a tea all are pretty much happy he is gone and happy with what we got, not just a pick, it gave us the chance to pick up 2 very promising looking players, for a questionable person on and off the field.

I had no other point to bringing this up again, just that i forgot to gloat about it at the time, it really doesn’t get old being proven right yet again.

http://youtube.com/Cu1JMbSLPvc