Season 2016 - Brisbane

GC are in worse form than Brisbane.

GC are in worse form than Brisbane.

Gold Coast are in worse from then everyone. But, what the ■■■■ has that got to do with it?

Why would anyone hire a Richmond assistant?

It’s like hiring Skipworth as a senior coach.

Or like hiring skipworth as a fwd coach

Looks like their list is ripe for the picking once again, what players are out of contract and worth chasing/ we should be interested in.

Bye bye Leptisch

Hello Thompson

Bye bye Leptisch

Hello Thompson

I thought the same thing.

Thompson: I am ready to coach again if i can, the fire is back after all the saga. No I am not talking about the Brisbane job.

Brisbane: Bomber wants us to call him and offer the job, someone got his number?

Bomber will probably end up at Gold coast.
Offload Ablett, Prestia, O’meara, Swallow for picks and start again.
AFl would be wise to try and get Sheedy involved on the marketing side if they want gold coast to succeed long term.

Bomber will go to Collingwood before Brisbane.

I cannot see him as having the patience of a long term rebuilding program.

Bye bye Leptisch

Hello Thompson

Thompson: I am ready to coach again if i can, the fire is back after all the saga. No I am not talking about the Brisbane job.

Brisbane: Bomber wants us to call him and offer the job, someone got his number?

Bomber: So, tell me about the salad roll situation at the Gabba

Blokes a flake.

Bomber will probably end up at Gold coast. Offload Ablett, Prestia, O'meara, Swallow for picks and start again. AFl would be wise to try and get Sheedy involved on the marketing side if they want gold coast to succeed long term.

Bomber Thompsons shopping list at the Gold Coast:

1. A pair of white boat shoes .
  2. House on the Isle of Capri.
  3. Suscription to "Gold Coast Property Developer " magazine.
  4. Gold Coast Coffee shop francise.
  5. Unlimited supply of “roll’d” product and coke cans in the coaching box.
  6. 2+2 option on the contract. (The Gold Coast might just be a bit unsophisticated for someone who grew up in Melbourne )

Eades only just got to the Gold Coast. The bloke can’t coach, but surely if you’re going to appoint an experienced coach you’ll give him time to do what you brought him in for.

DIE

Will get up for the game of their lives and roll us on the weekend. COmmentary will start talking about the positive signs coming out of Brisbane, Leppitsch will get a two year extension, and someone named Randall McCandle will kick 7 goals and never be heard of again.

Randle McCandle was highly rated as a junior footballer. Related to Stephen Jurica I believe

Will get up for the game of their lives and roll us on the weekend. COmmentary will start talking about the positive signs coming out of Brisbane, Leppitsch will get a two year extension, and someone named Randall McCandle will kick 7 goals and never be heard of again.

I can imagine commentators talking about the following players/points
How good Joe Daniher can be when he is accurate and another attempt at mark of the year. Fantasia a young star forward, rising star nominee just finds the goals.
Ambrose Holding another forward goal less. Cue Hurley contract talks, then back to asada, whether jobe should have brownlow etc. Then realize that Ambrose is actually uncontracted for next year, suggest Richmond should go after him.
Laverde will be discussed as a potential rising star for the week after kicking straight again and marking everything that comes his way.
End of game realize that Zerrett had 36 disposals and played another great game.
Talk about how brave Kelly & Dea have been for EFC and whether they should be offered contracts etc.

Then for Brisbane it will be well they were missing Beams, and Christensen who are the heart and soul of the lions, etc. Leppitsch is under the pump. Season cant end quick enough for the Lions. Brisbane problem must be the directors etc, need to get rid of Leigh Matthews, etc.
Should Brisbane get a priority pick.
Pick out a couple of youngsters like Hipwood & schache and say how good the Brisbane academy has been for them.

You forgot the bits about

• player a’s haircut
  • Player b’s poor dress sense
  • Boomer Harvey love in at half time
  • Creepy Hamish Auskik interview kids and giving away GF tickets
  • Basil Zemplis trying to do ‘around the grounds’ and always having a big bit of slag on his bottom lip
  • Footy factories
  • Lingy saying how amazing something is that’s not actually amazing
  • could go on forever

should fold with at least some dignity intact.
apologise to fitzroy unreservedly.
amalgamate footscray with north.
send whats left of footsmelbourne up north.
re appoint crazy vossy.
3 problems solved.

Bye bye Leptisch

Hello Thompson

Not exactly code generated by the Enigma machine Bomber. Its best described by borrowing from footy idiom, " See job, get job"