Season 2016 - Brisbane

I hope you all realise what is probably going to happen now…the continued bleating by Leppitsch, together with their abominable form, will see the AFL decide that they need further help and gift them a priority pick in the draft.

take the iv drip out of your arm Leppa and shut the hell up.

I hope you all realise what is probably going to happen now....the continued bleating by Leppitsch, together with their abominable form, will see the AFL decide that they need further help and gift them a priority pick in the draft.

They have already said no, just given them money. They may change their minds but I would be surprised, the AFL don’t want to use priority picks anymore if they can avoid it.

The decline in the Lions can probably be attributed to the removal of the player retention allowance. What was it, an extra $1 Million? Back when they were winning flags that amount was enough to keep 2-3 good quality players from jumping ship, in fact they pinched Caracella off us at the end of 2002. But now we can see what happens when the extra cash is taken away. Leppa is acting like a bloke who knows he’s going to get the flick, so a few inflammatory comments thrown around is nothing to him. They were hideous Saturday night, far, far worse than anything we have served up this year…

So 1 in 18 years means that if they still haven’t won one by 2054 then they’re still on par.

• Simon black stepping down as assistant coach at years end. Probably wont be the only coach leaving Brisbane.

I reckon they need a extra assistance. top draft picks are leaving in droves or holding the club to ransom to stay. They have a rubbish facility and a coach who can’t even run a chook raffle.

Someone needs to win the spoon (which they haven’t even done yet). Nobody seems to have an issue with it unless that club is from NSW or QLD. ■■■■ em.

Every time I see the quote from Leppa “They’ve given us nothing!” … Just have to shake my head. Are people’s memories THAT short? 2001-2003 GIFTED. Extra funding/ priority picks? GTFO. How about you reach out to those [members??] who were hooning around the Mt Rd/ Fletcher/ Napier Street roundabout after the 2001 GF for some coin. Ah, and Lethal’s not cleaning up his mess because of his media commitments. Classic.

Apparently Spud Merrett retired. Didn’t even know he was still playing.

Played 200 games ffs. How many good ones?

He was one of the few that have been with Brisbane during their whole mediocre period

Played 200 games ffs. How many good ones?

How many times would he have missed the forward’s head when punching from behind.

One of the few dirty players left in the AFL. Most of the rest are at North and Hawthorn.

Eat a bag of them Merrett you hack

I swear he went out at times to just injure people. No talent dud

I think we all remember him smacking Hurley’s head into the concrete at Etihad…shortly before Justin Clarke tried to knock Kav into next week. Karma bus hit there.

I think we all remember him smacking Hurley’s head into the concrete at Etihad…shortly before Justin Clarke tried to knock Kav into next week. Karma bus hit there.

That Hurley one was one of the worst dogs acts i have seen on the field in a long time. The ball was already out, Hurley stopped and Merrett just pinned his arms and drove him head and shoulder first into the synthetic stuff that covers the concrete.

Hope someone shoves him headfirst into the fence in his last game

That Hurley one was one of the worst dogs acts i have seen on the field in a long time. The ball was already out, Hurley stopped and Merrett just pinned his arms and drove him head and shoulder first into the synthetic stuff that covers the concrete.

Hope someone shoves him headfirst into the fence in his last game

Nothing beats Hodge on Winguard imo.

There was that bloke that kicked a player, pushed the umpire over, and then cleared the fence to drop a spectator. But yes I agree with you

There was that bloke that kicked a player, pushed the umpire over, and then cleared the fence to drop a spectator. But yes I agree with you

O’Hailpin kicking cloke up the date at a intra club match while at the blues was one that I remember.

Probably Robbie Muir ^
Barry Hall, Reece Conca, Dean Solomon and Vickery up there in recent times