Season 2016 - Carlton

FARK CARLTON. irrelevant, bottom feeding, douche canoes

Actually laughed out loud at this

Last years work Xmas party on Sydney Harbour my boss booked Dave Highes to come on board as MC
He was pretty funny and in his defence rather gracious when he accepted a custom CFC wooden spoon that I’d made for him
See attached pic link below when I gave it to him
We had a brief and honest chat about footy which we both agreed that at least the Bombers had a very good reason for being crap
I wasn’t sure where to post this pic in this or the Fark carlton thread so maybe I’ll put in both

Seems Bolton is quite serious about dealing with lazy footballers. Aside from the HScums rage aginst nothing, it is not a good sign to see them dealing with that stuff, we want them fat and lazy and near the bottom forever.

#sackbolton

#fatfarkscarlton

All of the likes, 'boot.

#fatfarkscarlton

Nothing but net

A fat club at Fark Carlton is nothing new as Lance Whitnall and Nick Stevens would attest to.

I’m OK with them winning Round 1.

Ban me if you have to !

I'm OK with them winning Round 1.

Ban me if you have to !

Nah, that’s OK. Some quality Richmond talkback, and Fark Carlton fail to win another game for the year and finish below us, given we play them twice.

#WITB

Fark carlton fans in for another rough year. They played ok in the first quarter but once hawks actually tried carlton couldnt get near it. Broke down in forward entries they would kick and hope and often hawks loose player would mop up and hawks were just more effective when they went forward. Simpson and daisy might be ok fantasy wise as they were getting easy possessions in the backlne. Kerridge got a bit if the ball too. And kreuzer played a lot in the forward line.

Ah the Kreuzer up forward play is back. Visionary stuff.

seems a bit odd to me id have him rucking 80-90%.

Barring his injuries obviously, his best games have been when he has rucked 80%+

Barring his injuries obviously, his best games have been when he has rucked 80%+

It is the NAB cup.
If you are going to play around a little, this is the time to have a look.

Lol-ton.

It is the NAB cup.
If you are going to play around a little, this is the time to have a look.

Played with the full face of the bat as always Boot

Fark Carlton.

4 days until we play these insipid animal molesters

Article up on EFC site about Princes Park top 5 events: #1 is of course the time-wasting Neale Daniher comeback win. BUT LOLOLOLOLOLOL the time waster is identified as an "Ian Fitzgerald”.

That corrupt piece of trash isn’t even fit to be slagged off.

Just watched Brendan Bolton’s press conference after today’s game.

Not too many smiles and a lot of rather grim looks…it’s a long way from being a stand in coach of the reigning premiers, eh Brendan? :smiley:

PS: fark carlton