Season 2016 - Melbourne

This bit about losing because of not respecting Essendon is just about greatest cop out I have ever heard. It is just bs of the first order.

Lets see…
Quarter time in the huddle: Roos says. Essendon have dominated possession in their forward half. They are leading us on the scoreboard We have to get first use of the ball, Melbourne players think " we are better than them we will win this without trying"

Half time in the rooms :: Roos says. Essendon have dominated possession in their forward half. They are leading us on the scoreboard, We have to maintain our structures, and get first use of the ball, you started to get back into the game that quarter, Melbourne players think " we are better than them we will win this without trying"

3 Quarter time in the huddle: Roos says. Essendon have dominated possession all over the ground. They are leading us on the scoreboard, We need o roll the dice and go for it, Melbourne players think " we are better than them we will win this without trying"

Full time : in the rooms :: Roos says. Essendon have dominated us in every department of the game and they won. , Melbourne players think " how did we lose , we are better than them"

Come on, surely after all this time playing Aussie rules they know when a team has “turned up to play” and know at each break what they have to try to do to win? Really what is the collective IQ of these guys ?

Complacent after 1 win in a game which should have been over had gws kicked straight in the 3rd qtr... & they won by 2 points, hahaha what a copout. It's a wonder the Dawks aren't complacent every week of the last 4 years

Nah, didn’t you guys hear? They were tired.

Shhhhhhhhhhh… They’re sleeping.

Shhhhhhhhhhh... They're sleeping.

But Jack Watts has left his light on…ohhhh! carry on!

Shhhhhhhhhhh... They're sleeping.

But Jack Watts has left his light on…ohhhh! carry on!

Made me laugh.

I think we may have broke melbourne.

Cant wait until Roos starts copping some real heat from the media

I think we may have broke melbourne.

Cant wait until Roos starts copping some real heat from the media

He won’t care. Probably looking for an excu$e to get away from that rabble early and leave Goodwin to clean up the mess.

Strong breeze? 5 goals to none this quarter, Dees down by 5 points.

Very strong breeze to one end. Still no excuse both teams have looked horrible at different points.

At least this week North are doing a Melbourne

Stretch misses the easiest snap shot at goal you could get with the final kick of the game.

Melbourne should have won.

Another excellent game by Oliver. Still happy we ended up with Parish but think both will be great players.

Stretch misses the easiest snap shot at goal you could get with the final kick of the game.

Melbourne should have won.

Actually I agreed with you… but it turns out they didn’t count that shot. They ruled that the siren went before he kicked it.

Carn Dees. FINISH THEM!

Jack Trengove returns on Saturday against hawthorn…his first game since Round 2 2014.

Hope he goes well…deserves to after his horror injury run

player named as having AOD/Thymosin, yeah? been “injured” for two years, yeah?

okie dokie.

Seems legit

What about Viney? Whacks a bloke 3 times in the head, got one week?

I love jack viney. Up there for favourite non essendon players

Seems legit

Port Adelaide player - 2 week rebate

Seems legit

they were not whacks, slaps more like it, barely touched the guy

Yeah and it was Port so a discount.