Season 2016 - North Melbourne

Reminds me of when the Saints went 10-0

Who will buy the DVD?

Can they even afford to make a DVD?

Only ones with rubber chickens as the main attraction I think.

It takes a 4 day trial to determine if they robbed the cabbie?

Gee, whenever I’m feeling a little low, I come to this thread and revel in the pure unadulterated hatred for this bunch of cheating cynical c**kswallowers.
And leave smiling…

A damn log book? Was that really worth it?

Shows how povvo they really are, probably could have resolved this with a small out of pocket fee.

Scott is not coaching tonight, after being hospitalised witha viral infection overnight. Darren Crocker will stand in for him.

He’s been hospitalized with a severe case of “cranky pants”. No known cure.

Then there is this:

North Melbourne coach Brad Scott under investigation for alleged assault at AFL match
Updated 12 May 2015, 12:27pm

Brad Scott runs off field
PHOTO: Brad Scott is being investigated for assault on a security guard from Saturday’s match against Richmond. (AAP Image/Julian Smith)
MAP: Hobart 7000
North Melbourne coach Brad Scott is understood to be the Kangaroos’ club official at the heart of assault allegations being investigated by police.

A man who was working as a security guard at Saturday’s AFL match between North Melbourne and Richmond at Hobart’s Bellerive Oval has complained to police that he was assaulted by a club official.

“The incident occurred around 2:35pm and involved a man who was working as a security guard and a person believed to be a North Melbourne official,” police said in a statement issued on Tuesday.

The guard lodged a complaint with police late on Monday night, just a couple of hours after North Melbourne confirmed the club was aware of the alleged incident.

“The North Melbourne Football Club is aware of the claims made by a security guard at Blundstone Arena,” the Kangaroos said in a brief statement.

“The club is gathering all available information in order to prepare a response.”

Scott is understood to be seeking legal advice.

The alleged assault would have occurred during the second quarter of Saturday’s match, a term that Scott admitted afterwards was not his team’s finest.

“After some really disappointing lapses in concentration and some poor discipline late in the second quarter, we were able to respond and keep our emotions in check and take out any frustration we had on the scoreboard,” Scott said after his side’s 35-point win.

A crowd of 16,131 turned out to watch the game.

Police want to hear from anyone who witnessed the alleged assault.

Hospitalised with severely cracked sads after last weekend in Sydney.

And a severe attack of conscience for having defended Lindsay Thomas.

Are Tasmanians crazy? Will they belt Scott? Is this why the illuminati symbol is similar in shape to Tasmania?

Maybe if he returned to Tassie he would have to face charges of assault.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Not many jobs where you can just up and kick a bloke, and then have a 4 week break while everything blows over.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Not many jobs where you can just up and kick a bloke, and then have a 4 week break while everything blows over.

Does the mainland not have extradition or something.

Didn’t they already play a game in Tassie against Melbourne?

Just ruining a good story boo!!

Measly facts.

Out: Brayshaw
In: Ben Buckley

Pretenders

Not much coming through and their best players are over 35

Pretenders

Not much coming through and their best players are over 35

would have thought that was their average wage