Season 2016 - North Melbourne

One ruck on their list.

These 8-0 losers are playing Robin Nahas in the team.

Going no where.

They really are a team of unlikeable grubs. Thomas, Thompson, Harvey, Petrie, Ziebel and coached by King Grub Scott.

Like zeibel but Lindsay Thomas can get run over by an acme steam roller next time he goes down for all I care.
Insult to football.

The ■■■■■■ in me almost wants to see them go 22-0.

Provided they then go out in straight sets.

Reminds me of when the Saints went 10-0

Be interesting to see who goes at the end of the year Dal Santo - still going ok, outside player who I can't remember being injured much Firrito - most likely of all to retire/be moved on imo Gibson - as per Dal Santo. Not as much time in AFL system so body probably protected a little bit Harvey - would imagine this is his last year. Output offensively likely to drop, and he needs a lot of offensive output to off put his lack of defensive output (which is probably part of the reason he's managed to keep going this long) Higgins - likely has 1-2 seasons after this before his body packs it on for good Petrie - second most likely to depart after Firrito Swallow - probably has until he's 31-32 at most before he retires. Still good for another decent year or 2 now though Lindsay Thomas - still playing as well as I can ever remember him. Has 3-4 good years left in him unless his leg speed goes all of a sudden Scott Thompson - reckon he's one that's dropped off slightly. Goes around next year because of Firrito retiring, then pushed out the year after unless Hansen, Tippet and Nielsen are deemed not AFL standard Waite - probably playing the best he ever has, but can see him dropping off very sharply. His only trick is his athleticism so if that drops off he'll get swallowed up by defenders Wells - the end is nigh. One major soft tissue injury and he's pretty much cooked

Yep its like just before a Star becomes a supernova. After resisting the inevitable forces, It implodes on itself in a very short time and makes a big splash on the AFL website.

As its gravitational collapse progresses it causes ripples in the space time continuum at AFL HQ,

Gillon says, " ■■■■ we will have to bail them out again for another $10M, give them compensatory draft picks or they will fold… what about an expansion team in Dubai or a merger with the Suns … we could call them the “Northern Suns”?

My suspicions are confirmed about North, They train and practice getting free kicks. I guess you dont need to pay high performance trainers to practice cheating

My suspicions are confirmed about North, They train and practice getting free kicks. I guess you dont need to pay high performance trainers to practice cheating

Won’t help them in finals when the whistles get put away

Interesting that the “squiggle” has them sliding all the way to 7th this year. Have benefitted hugely from an easy draw and close wins.

Interesting that the "squiggle" has them sliding all the way to 7th this year. Have benefitted hugely from an easy draw and close wins.

They’re the worst team in the 8 imo

Interesting that the "squiggle" has them sliding all the way to 7th this year. Have benefitted hugely from an easy draw and close wins.

They’re the worst team in the 8 imo

Amazing but I actually agree with you.

(Amazing as they’re the top side- not because we think the same thing :smile: )

Wonder how long until booing Thomas for being a cheat becomes a racist jibe and then racists fans become part of it and it actually becomes partly racist and partly fair because he’s a cheat.

Wonder how long until booing Thomas for being a cheat becomes a racist jibe and then racists fans become part of it and it actually becomes partly racist and partly fair because he's a cheat.

Yesterday. A caller rang KB and Patrick and raised this saying he was now like Adam goods. Naturally Patrick agreed and was gifted his next six month worth of moral out rage

Going to be hard to push the racist barrow when Scott has admitted to coaching the cheating.

Ace’s boy trent dumont got a late January 2017 court date for his robbery.

Who will buy the DVD?

Who will buy the DVD?

Can they even afford to make a DVD?

North Melbourne AFL player Trent Dumont to face trial in SA in January 2017 over alleged taxi robbery
June 1, 2016 5:50pm
Chief Court Reporter Sean FewsterThe Advertiser

Kangaroos AFL player Trent Dumont leaves the District Court. Picture: Roger Wyman
LAST week he was kicking a goal against Sydney — on Wednesday, North Melbourne footballer Trent Dumont learned he would stand trial in Adelaide next January over an alleged taxi robbery.

Dumont, 20, and his co-accused Joshua David Lomas, 20, appeared in the District Court on Monday for a pre-trial hearing.

Previously, prosecutors have alleged Dumont and Lomas, 20, threatened a taxi driver and demanded money in October 2014.

It is alleged that, when the driver refused their demands, one of the men stole a log book and got out of the taxi.

The driver was allegedly assaulted when he tried to get his book back, and it is further alleged the duo stole money from the taxi.

Dumont, who was released on bail, first faced court in November 2014 but the case suffered delays while prosecutors sought an additional statement from the alleged victim.

Following prosecutors’ second request for an adjournment, Dumont and Lomas pleaded not guilty to aggravated robbery in May last year.

The duo were originally due to stand a three-to-four day trial in April this year, however their case is now listed to be heard in January 2017.

Dumont made his AFL debut for the Kangaroos in April 2015, having impressed with his form for North Ballarat in the VFL competition.

The Adelaide-born inside midfielder was recruited by North Melbourne as the 30th pick in the 2015 National Draft, having first played for Norwood in the SANFL.

Dumont has forced his way into the ladder-leading Kangaroos team this year and kicked a goal during the team’s 26-point loss to the Sydney Swans at the SCG last week.

It was North Melbourne’s first loss for the 2016 season, with the side going down 91 to 65 after being behind at every change.

The match was the first in a six-week credibility test for North who have Richmond, Geelong, Hawthorn, Adelaide and West Coast to come.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/north-melbourne-afl-player-trent-dumont-to-face-trial-in-sa-in-january-2017-over-alleged-taxi-robbery/news-story/077c49e0de9fccf35d1312a792c9cf0c

Who will buy the DVD?

Can they even afford to make a DVD?

Winning post right there.