Season 2016 - St Kilda

Buyer beware

No pick 5, and no key defender. Poor start to the year for them.

We’ll we’ve lost our running HBF, 2 forward/back swing men plus few others.

True, but I thought this thread was about St Kilda, not us.

Videos made for one J. Carlisle.

Videos made for one J. Carlisle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V7T4QPXi9U

Though I did nearly smile at that one. I still would dearly like to hold that moron by the neck and repeatedly punch him in the face till he’s unrecognisable.

Hmmm…too much coffee, maybe…

Its a parody channel aimed a different demographic.

To adjust my prediction. Without Carlisle this year. Will do well to maintain last years position.

PICK

FIVE

PICK

FIVE

Will be playing for us this year.

Don’t really know where to post this, but saw Jake Carlisle at ■■■■ and Co @ 5am smoking ciggies off his rocker HAHAHHA.

Glad we got rid of that wanker.

Don't really know where to post this, but saw Jake Carlisle at ■■■■ and Co @ 5am smoking ciggies off his rocker HAHAHHA.

could have filmed it and made a few extra bob from ACA.

Don't really know where to post this, but saw Jake Carlisle at ■■■■ and Co @ 5am smoking ciggies off his rocker HAHAHHA.

Can’t really blame him at the moment. Good chance to have a bit of fun for a little while

Personally I have no problem with a player doing that.
As long as they play well.
I was a big Vander fan.

Personally I have no problem with a player doing that.
As long as they play well.
I was a big Vander fan.

Didn’t harm Warnie’s cricket

Probably an indication however that he isn’t well placed to come back after 12 months off in better condition than he left. Struggled with the rules anyhow. Now he doesn’t have them

are we really paying a portion of his salary this year, or was I told a furphy?

I blame Stanton.

BOOOOOOOOOOO

I blame Goddard and all his finger pointing and crazy-high expectations and professionalism and stuff.

He’s out banned for a year, leave him alone.

Related note, went past Kommer a few weeks ago at some Brunswick pub having just a couple of pints. So he’s putting in a hard pre-season. No skateboard in evidence

Another ‘honerable loss’ from the saints against port. Selling the were building to a quick flag with recycled hacks.

Such a pretending club. Will be funny how they will go back to the Carlisle well at the end of the season to keep the supporters hoping things will improve.

I watched a bit of it, they looked real good.