Season 2016 - St Kilda

Mm I wish we played as bad as that
Yeah I know - a spoonful of cement

How’s this mob tracking hey?
I think they may look at last year as the year that stalled their rebuild. Picked up Nathan Freeman who every time he tries to run at any more than a gallop tears his hamstring.

Gave away a 2nd rounder for him.

And they gave away pick 6 on a coke snorting yahoo who hasn’t been able to play for them this year either.

No love for them, but I genuinely think on their day that 22 can beat anyone.
And I don’t mean in a GC kind of way.
I think if they can get it to click, they can challenge.
They haven’t really yet, and getting it to stay clicked is another matter, and that’s no guarantee of a good year in 2017.

No love for them, but I genuinely think on their day that 22 can beat anyone. And I don't mean in a GC kind of way. I think if they can get it to click, they can challenge. They haven't really yet, and getting it to stay clicked is another matter, and that's no guarantee of a good year in 2017.

St.Kilda? Srs? Only thing they’ll be challenging for is a wooden spoon this year.

A kick away from beating both Hawthorn and North. Looking very good.

No love for them, but I genuinely think on their day that 22 can beat anyone. And I don't mean in a GC kind of way. I think if they can get it to click, they can challenge. They haven't really yet, and getting it to stay clicked is another matter, and that's no guarantee of a good year in 2017.

St.Kilda? Srs? Only thing they’ll be challenging for is a wooden spoon this year.

They have already won two games (one more than us). Not sure if you realise that because I very much doubt they will end up challenging for the wooden spoon against us.

polite cough

polite cough

Good call.

They are a very dangerous side.
Any team vying for Top 4 would do well not to take them lightly.

Give them confidence early in the game, and the 4 points becomes a struggle.
As Geelong are finding out tonight !

good call by me

fixed.

I love this utter crap from the HS, they will spin it any way they can to try and make it look bad for the Dons.

ST KILDA’S hardline stance on the Jake Carlisle trade was further vindicated last night with young gun Jade Gresham awarded the Rising Star

I love this utter crap from the HS, they will spin it any way they can to try and make it look bad for the Dons.

ST KILDA’S hardline stance on the Jake Carlisle trade was further vindicated last night with young gun Jade Gresham awarded the Rising Star

How does that make any sense?

Can you imagine paying to read that garbage?

How does that make any sense?

He was selected with the pick we didn’t give them.

Five, ■■■■■■■.

That Jade Gresham goal was amazing.
he will be a good little player IMO.

Hope Fantasia gets nominated before the season is done though.

That Jade Gresham goal was amazing. he will be a good little player IMO.

Fanta already has one doesn’t he?

St Kilda took a hardline stance? But I thought Essendon were the ones that are hard to deal with?

Hardline?

um, I’m pretty sure Jake prefers a soft white powdery line

he goes hard at the lines, is my interpretation

That Jade Gresham goal was amazing. he will be a good little player IMO.

Fanta already has one doesn’t he?

Not this season

Hardline?

um, I’m pretty sure Jake prefers a soft white powdery line

Jake is a hardline kinda fella, I’m sure he has been putting in the big ones on his season off ready to hit the floor hard with his new team mates in 17.