Season 2017 - Collingwood

Takes a lot of money to pay a lot of people to keep quiet about a lot of dodgy stuff.

I guess handing out free memberships doesn’t generate as much revenue as they hoped.

1 Like

Not free. Discounts for ex-inmate pensions and baby bonus lump sums

2 Likes
BUCKENARA SAYS: The biggest need at Collingwood is for key position players and again the club hasn’t addressed this in the draft

And for once, he’s right - Pies have Moore, Cox (ruck height but plays effectively FF/ruck), a zero gamer called McLarty, the reliably unreliable Ben Reid, Lyden Dunn and Goldsack.

That’s it - plus a couple of 190cm ish flankers. Enough for a first string spine, a 0 gamer in the VFL, and nothing else at all.

I hadn’t paid attention to what they did in the draft/trade period, but what the actual?

Picked up a couple of mids didn’t they?

1 Like

They got Jayden Stephenson from out my way with their first pick, he will be good (tall athletic wing). A mate of mine is involved at Eastern Ranges, has been pumping him up.

Just seems like their list is massively unbalanced, heeeeaps of inside mids, not much else. The anti-Essendon.

1 Like

Most of their list are 183cm tall. They are a couple of injuries away from absolute disaster. We hang ■■■■ on Dodoro for picking HBFérs that can run through the midfield but Collingwood seem adverse to actually drafting anyone over 190cm.

@jackie_mihocek well the Pies got their KPD they were after.