Season 2017 - Hawthorn

Going the Carlton method of drawing out your fall from grace over as long a period as possible

Hawks mates reckons afl will let them get dusty as a free agent next year so they dont fall, with retirements from hodge and burgoyne.

What’s it got to do with the AFL? Either Dusty nominates them or he doesn’t. If he does, how could the AFL stop it?

The AFL Illuminati at it again.
More powerful than the Bilderbergs.

I think its more you do not want to ■■■■ off the AFL like the swans did (with Buiddy deal), and they ended up getting draft/free agency penalties from the AFL. Could have cost them getting Ryder and others.

Risky nominating Roughie as captain. Once you’ve been to stage 4 you can never consider melanoma to be “cured”.

He did say that his doctor hoped that he would live to be a father. That can be interpreted in several ways, but it could mean that he only has 9-12 months to live. I know that sounds grim, but its a possibility .

On the other hand he has apparently had the new immunology treatment, how he responds to that is pretty much a guess.

Looking at a recent picture of JOM. He has very interesting knee strapping.

It was said that he tore the tendon off his patella. This pattern of strapping is rare and seems to indicate a condition such as chondromalacia or more likely the chronic hoffa syndrome under the knee cap, which requires that the patella be pushed up and to one side. The less severe patella tendinitis would normally require a more symmetrical strapping.

He also has a significant patellar tendon strapping below the kneecap which one would fully expect. Normal patella tendinitus strapping is quite common and is usually minimal, as in the case of Zaka and now Marty, who are obviously prone to it.

I just wonder, has he been kicking the ball much, during the pre-season ?

Looking at a recent picture of JOM. He has very interesting knee strapping.

It was said that he tore the tendon off his patella. This pattern of strapping is rare and seems to indicate a condition such as chondromalacia or more likely the chronic hoffa syndrome under the knee cap, which requires that the patella be pushed up and to one side. The less severe patella tendinitis would normally require a more symmetrical strapping.

He also has a significant patellar tendon strapping below the kneecap which one would fully expect. Normal patella tendinitus strapping is quite common and is usually minimal, as in the case of Zaka and now Marty, who are obviously prone to it.

I just wonder, has he been kicking the ball much, during the pre-season ?

Anyone word on the efficacy of that form of taping?

zaka actually has tacks under his so he can knee fark calton scum.

News flash: JOM got through an intra club today, so, he might actually be able to play some time this season.

Looks like Jaeger O’Meara is actually ready to play from JLT game 1. So barring any re-occurence he’ll be well and truly up and running by our Round 1 clash with the Hawks.

Looks like Jaeger O'Meara is actually ready to play from JLT game 1. So barring any re-occurence he'll be well and truly up and running by our Round 1 clash with the Hawks.

Good. I’d like us to whack them with their best side on the park. That’ll cause a stir in the competition.

Been Waiting a while for this Hawks Best 22

They are a bit like Essendon in 2004 a few stars left but they are old - Hird, Fletcher, Lucas Lloyd (Roughead, Rioli, Hodge, Burgoyne, Gibson)

Make or break years for Langford and Hartung they both turn the ball over too much for Clarkos liking.

LOL at Fletch being ‘old’ in 2004.
Looks like Jaeger O'Meara is actually ready to play from JLT game 1. So barring any re-occurence he'll be well and truly up and running by our Round 1 clash with the Hawks.

You could read a lot into this

1. his knee was never as bad as thought
  2. Hawks have a witchcraft doctor working for them
  3. GC medical staff are completely inept

You could read a lot into this

1. his knee was never as bad as thought
  2. Hawks have a witchcraft doctor working for them
  3. GC medical staff are completely inept

Take option 3. Although I believe things have improved a bit. But. Decent medicos and his knee is not a problem to panic over. We didn’t chase him so hard because he was cooked. We chased him because he is an out and out gun that GC badly mismanaged.

Option 4. When he plays a serious game it goes “TWANG”

Can someone explain to me how Hawthorn just signed Tony Olango on the eve of the season?

He was the ruckman in the U18 All-Stars match that was played in Grand Final week at Punt Road. Looked like he could be a nice prospect as well with a bit of development. Farking Hawks.

Olango is part of the AFL/ clubs special program for multicultural and indigenous youth. Understand he will join the Dawks special academy program.

Good bloke Hodgey suspended for round 1 for missing training

3 Likes

He must of been doing something very important and courageous.

2 Likes

Leadership group suspends Hodge for Being too Courageos.

At least the hawks will have an excuse when Begley tears them a new one.

3 Likes

Something something down in the trenches courageous something something