Season 2017 - Sydney

SYDNEY and superstars Lance Franklin and Luke Parker have been fined for breaching the AFL’s treatment rules.
The Swans were slapped with a $20,000 fine - half of which will be suspended - while Parker and Franklin copped $5000 penalties after “inadvertent administrative failures” over the use of anti-inflammatory cortisone treatments during the 2016 Finals Series.
The club failed to “record required information” but the AFL was quick to stress the Swans had not breached WADA rules and “all rules and all treatments used were WADA approved”.

:#

Poor Diggers, the Swans and FRANKLIN :wink: .

Did they get more injections before that final than Teddy did?

Just a small slap to the Swans to keep them in check after the article about the Wankzpatrick phone call to their president re the Buddy trade to them, got an airing during his farewell.

But the AFL can’t afford to punish them too harshly though eh? :wink:

1 Like

They had other things going on. You know, like a GF to worry about.

They had other things going on. You know, like a GF to worry about.

Having watched the game, didn’t seem like they worried too much about the GF as well

Beaten by a better side but FRANKLIN! was outstanding.

FRANKLIN! is playing this week.

FRANKLIN! X2!

Oh oh…

ROBINSON!

TIPPETT!

Mills and Heeney are going to be guns

Heeney has glandular fever and will miss round 1. It’s a pretty ■■■■■■ illness and I’ve known guys who have taken months to recover so I think he may battle to get back that early

He’ll be rooted for half the year if not most of it.

2 Likes

I had it a few years back. Legit took me 3 years to get over it.

I believe Ben Lennon from the tigers has had it, which is why he has barely played for 2 years.

Can’t use a pig to mock A Lockett any more.

Had to have a double look to make sure it was him, looks so different

Shaunye upgraded!

4 Likes