Season 2019 - Fremantle - LOL Ross Lyon

Coach killers

LOL Ross Lyon.

Might not get to use that one too much more. Got a good decade or so out of it though.

P.S. LOL Ross Lyon.

3 Likes

Weird they did it before last round.

I’m guessing some serious conversations about performance and Ross wasn’t very humble.

It will be interesting if they chase Woosha.

1 Like

If Woosha does leave we better not replace him with Lyon!

6 Likes

Ross Lyon burns his people and clubs out. If ever there was a bloke who should be on a short term tenure, it’s him. Get us to a GF in three or four years, then see ya.

2 Likes

Can’t work out if that’s a good or bad thing.

19 Likes

This bloke almost highhandedly ruined football with his negative tactics.

EAD Lyon

9 Likes

That’s two coaches Woosh has killed this year.

5 Likes

Hmmm is this our 2nd?..we got two coaches sacked.

Essendon defeat is a Kiss of Death this year.

Possible scenario. Worsfold resigns from Essendon and coaches Freo in 2020. Worsfolds family live in WA. He just needs a job there to be able to return home.

Would you be surprised?

Some are saying he may go to a Victorian club, depending on if they get rid of their coach.

If it’s Essendon I’ll crack it.

2 Likes

ROYAL BOX Mk.ii

B.Scott / RTB / Crazy Vossy

???

1 Like

Please, the Swans did the lock down, negative tactics before the Saints did.

His style might not be everyone’s cup of tea but you can’t argue his first few years at a club get results. As someone said, he burns clubs out with his personality over time but those first few years he gets every drop of talent out of everyone on the list.
If it’s just performances based I reckon he was unlucky considering their injuries, however sounds like a lot more to it.

IT’S TIME.

SUMA.

2 Likes

I’d rather we bring back 2008 Matthew Knights than Ross Lyon.

The guy is a hugely overrated coach. If someone couldn’t win a premiership with the St.Kilda team of 2009-2012, they’ll never win one. That team was absolutely stacked.

4 Likes

So some coaches like to build a team starting with the defence. ( Lyon…) Some like to build the midfield first. ( Buckley…) It probably depends on where they played their footy.

I was adding a bit of mayo for effect and now you have gone and ruined it :unamused:

Now is not the time for commiserations Johnny

Trying for the sacked coach bounce to get a win in the last round. Cannot understand why you would do it one round left.