Season 2020 - Hawthorn

You’re all going way too early.

Hawks will still be around the edges of the 8.

Mitchell, Scully, Worpel, O’Meara, Wingard, Smith, Shiels through the middle plus being well coached will see them around the mark despite some deficiencies.

1 Like

Even if he just maintains his 2019 output, he will be a mighty fine footballer. But I suspect he still has a bit of improvement in him, he is only 21 years old.

1 Like

Yep.

I reckon they’ve managed to scrape narrow wins due to a confidence that has still remained from their hey day.

Sides need to come out and start pummeling them and even sledging a bit and just destroy the bullshit mystique.

They topped up for years and there is stuff all home ground talent on their list. They still think they can poach player here are there and its going to help but they are dead average.

Bury them.

4 Likes

Interesting from Clarko on McEvoy

I know it’s just JLT is a meme, but seriously you guys are writing a team off from a practice match?

1 Like

It’s wonderful.

1 Like

Eh.
Still mid-table for mine.
The cliff is a while off yet.

To be fair, most will write off our team when we lose our practice matches.

4 Likes

Yes, and they will still be for the next 10 years , if they do not bite the bullet, bottom out and recharge with good first round draft picks. I suspect that will happen when they lose patience with Clarkson going back to the AFL trauma ward for top ups every year trying to beat gravity.

1 Like

Yeah most likely you’d think (and hope) that this is inevitable at some stage. Just don’t reckon the bottom will fall out of the place yet.

Feel like they need reminding that’s how they got there in the first place?

Maybe they’ve decided it’s pointless while the draft is farked?
‘Cos it is.
When they can get four top twenty picks then maybe they will?

Blake Hardwick out for 12 weeks with a torn pectoral

You have a sh-t list Hawthorn.

1 Like

Rare injury, didn’t Frawley do the same thing last year or year before?

Caused by giving Clarko a reach around

2 Likes

LOL.
That endone’s kickin’ in.

2 Likes

Throw in Breust who looks very sharp again and Gunston still plenty of good players

Hardwick was one they can’t do without.
Impey a long way off too with the ACL.
Hawks now well and truly exposed down back with no lock down small defender and no run off half back.
Dons small forwards will shred Hawthorne.

1 Like

Are you still s*cking Hawthorn’s whistle ?

I thought we were done with this last week !

they are cooked

Hardwick is a good player, imo

1 Like