Season 2020 - The Review Thread

2 Likes

Yeah at this point im keeping mcgrath, langers, rids, stewy, mozzie,franga 2.0, snelling, saad(if hes not gone), daniher(same as saad), Lav(might be on the chopping block) and ham.

The others can fark off.

I thought it went ok.
Afterall we have been expecting too much and feeling entitled to be a big club where really we aren’t anymore.

1 Like

Starting with X

He bugs me

4 Likes

I think X is the Key. Remove him and other protected species at the club will follow.

End “the boys club”

7 Likes

Today reminded me of the 2005 round 22 game vs melb, final round, similar weather, and also we needed to win for the dogs to be any chance to make the 8. A fair few of me doggies mates came to the game with me and supported us. We lost by about 2 goals, the dogs missed out and the following week melbourne got destroyed by geelong.

I think you are right.

I actually legitimately thought that too

Delist everyone.

Spin 101 playbook right there

1 Like

I have adjusted my settings.
I look forward to games when we score 8,9 and on a great day maybe even 10 goals!!
I used to think we could achieve much much more but I’ve come to realise I’m delusional.

1 Like

giphy (11)

6 Likes

We are an awful club.

Until there is significant change with our key decision makers then we have no hope.

I’m sure these flogs will convince themselves and the board that things will change next year with Woosha gone but they are kidding themselves.

3 Likes

Rutten confident that Joey will stay

3 Likes

Saying all the right things truck

1 Like

Honest assessment of the team. And not trying to sugar coat it.

1 Like

Reckon 2020 will prove a more successful season than 2021.

2 Likes

He’s doing the presser Worsfold there?