Season 2020 - The Review Thread

Jesus H Christ on a bicycle

When did Smack retire?

After the game in the rooms.

1 Like

Fox footy showed footage in the rooms. Mckernan speaking to the boys, a bit emotional by the looks of it. And all the boys getting around him with hugs etc.

2 Likes

Actually can sum up season by the fact bomberblitz is up and running smoothly after the last game.

6 Likes

Thank goodness itā€™s over.

In a season of absolute shitness letā€™s pause to remember how very terrible the umpiring was.

25 Likes

not enough, cos thereā€™s so many still contracted.

2 Likes

Can we now put to bed the idea that a transition coaching appointment has any merit whatsoever. Stupid decision upon stupid decision at the board level. Our decision making on and off the field is inept.

My one positive is no more farken learnings from that smiling usueless git.

5 Likes

And so ends another season of absolute garbage by the essendon football club

But at least those in power positions are making good use of their time during thisā€¦like making a farewell video where they talk up themselves the whole time

1 Like

Iā€™d add that Mozzie looked good but now done for 12 months :disappointed:

I reckon this season will burn in the gut and the boys will crack in and do the work. Sheā€™ll be right lads.

Worsfold era is over. Whatā€™s infront of us i have no idea. Could get better or much worse lol

Let the delistings begin!!

Looked like everyone was pretty chuffed today when the final siren went.

1 Like

Over it

Very disappointing year with few positives

Emergence of young players perhaps

McGrath. Ridley. Draper. Parish. Langford.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Pies win and Hawks second half also

I did not enjoy getting reamed by the umps on a regular basis at crucial times

ā€¦

Bring on the cull, and then trade period good bad or otherwise

1 Like

Not even about our playing season it gone to a new low when I thought it couldnā€™t after the saga.

I have never been so disinterested in football building up to game day than I have this year. Nothing to do with Covid either

A

1 Like

Cant wait for the Best and Fairest count tomorrow night.

Players contracted to end 2020: McGrath, Langford, Cutler, Ridley, Stewart, Mosquito, Philips, Snelling, Saad, Hibberd, Joe, Gleeson, Laverde, Begley, Mutch, Townsend, Gawn, Ham.

There will be blood.

2 Likes

Overweight

All I got from this season is there is bit and pieces of a footy team to work with.

Let the culling begin

2 Likes