Season 2021 - Fark Carlton - Marc Murphy Testimonial Thread

Carlton are further up the ladder moving out of the bottom pack than we are, sadly.

Fark Carlton Best 22

B: Docherty Weitering Machbank
HB: Williams Jones Saad
C: Murphy Cripps Petrevski-Seton
HF: Martin McKay Fisher
F: McGovern Casboult Betts
R: De Koning, Setterfield, Walsh
Int: Plowman, Newnes, E Curnow, Dow

Emerg: Gibbons. Pittonet, Forgarty Kemp, Cunningham

Injured: Charlie Curnow (knee) replaces Casboult if fit.

My tip is Williams plays defence and releases Petrevski-Seton to the middle, but they may give Williams a run through there as a outside mid, even Saad as well.

Without Charlie Curnow Blues will struggle to make the 8.
Prediction 10-14th, middling team, if they miss finals expect Cripps to leave back to Fremantle.

1 Like

Biggest flogs on earth. Had so much fun trolling them all on twitter last year through the trade period.

Not gonna lie tho ill be nervous when we play them next…

Their lack of a decent ruck will hurt them this season. Kreuzer was a decent player, but too injury prone, they haven’t replaced him with anyone of class. Smurfy going around again will give them even less than last year. They won’t play in the finals.

They play with a better system compared to us at times they looked hard to score against which kept them in it against the top sides.

If they lose to Richmond again it’s time for some one else sick and tired of Richmond getting an easy 4 points to kick start their season.

2 Likes

Need a side that try and match Richmond Physically

Maybe Cats v Richmond round1.
or Blues versus North to give them a chance and tin rattlers a marquee game.

1 Like

I would make the first game the Grand Final rematch

1 Like

Fark Carlton.

4 Likes

they will go okay this year. saad and Williams will definitely improve them

1 Like

Won’t finish much higher than us, very average list

3 Likes

They had a very very good injury run last year. Be interesting to see how they go if they get an average run, let alone a bad one

Remember when everyone was sick and tired of Fark Carlton getting an easy four points to start every year?

1 Like

Still higher than us

Mate we’re wooden spoon contenders.

3 Likes

Geez you’d want to after spunking over 1.5 million a year between the 2 of them and a top 10 draft pick too.

2 Likes

Going to be great walking into the G on a rainy Saturday afternoon, relax pumping on the speakers, Casbolt marks unopposed in the goal square in the first 30 seconds.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Well besides the losing part, everything else though :ok_hand:

After Carlton taking it from one end to the other with no Essendon player touching the ball

3 Likes

My favourite set play when we let them go end to end no opposition.

2 Likes

And misses. Most of their shots miss. Keeping us in the game until the last minute when Saad kicks the winning goal.

Oh and FarkCarlton. I really do hate them.