Season 2021 - Fark Carlton - Marc Murphy Testimonial Thread

These ■■■■■ never miss against us.

I used to get riled up if these ■■■■■ won the pre match playstation competition.

The umpires love em too.

Or how about when we bust our balls to win the ball forward only to kick it to Carltons spare in Docherty

Normally the old bloke Simpson does it. Like we actually aim to kick it to him.

1 Like

Mind boggling how many times it happens you think the coaching staff will be telling the players to stop farking kicking the ball to their spare

Maybe they should instruct in the opposite. So kick it to the FC sweeper, they will probably then hit up a Bomber.

4 Likes

Is it bad that my best memory agains these pissants is them not even being able to beat us after Dempsey and winders did their ACLs within 10 mins of each other?

That and the first 2013 game when Carlisle looked like the next coming of Christ.

2 Likes

Soon as the fixture is released they put a big red circle on when they play Essendon once they beat us they go back to being sheet the following week.

farking dirty scummy club

1 Like

I forgot Saad CHOSE these ■■■■■ to play for. Not sure my blackened FC heart has room for more hatred. Though I’m sure ill find a little more room for him.

5 Likes

Always wanted to get to Carlton imo Essendon just happen to swoop in

My favourite is in 2009 when Pears ran the length of the ground leaving Fev at full forward twice in the same game!

I thought Pears arrived that night

2 Likes

Looked like a fkg generational backman,

Fkg spleens.

1 Like

Remiers ripping them a new one every time.
Welsh destroying Judd as a tagger.

My heart does swell when I see their supporters filing out of the ground at 3/4 time or early into the last. Telling them to get ■■■■■■ as they trudge out. One of life’s real joys.

2 Likes

The 2016 win against those flogs has to be up there.

Only two wins to that point for the season. If we win we could lose #1 draft pick. And we just torched them.

Walla kicked that goal to seal it and the crowd went into meltdown.

Players came down to the punt road end and thanked the fans amd did some speeches.

14 Likes

Just as good as that has to be 2013, after the players had already been told we’re getting kicked out of the finals, we had lost all the games badly to that point.

I believe that they still refused to lose to Fark Carlton and lifted to get the win. Best was Zaka terrorising Malthouse again with another late winning goal!!

8 Likes

No love for the 2012 win which avenged our finals loss from the year before?

Lonergan left them privately seething with his tackle on Carrazzo.

They looked a real contender before that game, and I’m convinced that we ended their season that day.

10 Likes

If I am remembering correctly, it was after we won this match that FC went running to Big Daddy.

5 Likes

I believe so. We were very physical that day.

The Royal Box coached a brilliant game.

3 Likes