Season 2021 - Gold Coast

It’s gonna be reallllllllll interesting to see how the AFL handle their darling clubs biggest name being found out as a serial killer.

2 Likes

Hugh Greenwood is currently tracking to break the record for most tackles in the H&A season, averaging 8.8

1 Like

He is one l would have liked us to pick up, a true BBM.

1 Like

They are a legit stain on the competition. They have been gifted draft pick after draft pick. Given everything they could possibly need by the AFL and after 10 years still can’t be competitive on a regular basis

Just fold them up already

4 Likes

Interesting to see that Rowell and Sam Day are only 4 weeks away from returning. So probably just after their bye.

With those two important guys back I wonder if there is any danger of them actually doing something in the back half of a season for once or are they going to produce their usual non competitive tripe and head to the draft well represented again to solve all their problems and then repeat the same pattern next year.

I don’t disagree, but this year they’ve been DESTROYED by injuries, especially to their best players. Brutal run.

What’s the story with Hollands? Obviously coming back from an ACL but is the expectation that he’ll play at all this year?

It was February last year he sustained the injury so we’re now 15 months post. I know they’d likely be taking this opportunity to build not just his knee up but put work in to strengthen his whole body but I couldn’t see why he wouldn’t be able to run around in the last 6 weeks of the season barring a re-injury/setback?

get rid of them

1 Like

51 more the norf

1 Like

Pretty sure the two wins vs Pies and Swans already makes it their most successful last 3/4 of a season since 2017. No wonder they took the last two weeks off.

Hawks in a fortnight, Norf just after the bye. Sneaky chance against C**ton in rd 21 and us (up there) in rd 22. I’d be surprised if they won more than 6 or .

Fraser Thurlow, someone I’ve not thought of in quite a while.

Interesting to see that the number 7 pick from last year, Elijah Hollands, finally has a time frame for his return. He’ll come back next week via the VFL.

Excited to see how he comes along. His draft videos looked very promising.

1 Like

Suns need him, but they knee-d everybody else.

Yikes, good point. What is going on with their ground?

dead irrelevant club

1 Like

Only 3k more posts to match the Pies thread

2 Likes

Tony Cochrane on the couch is basically saying “poor us. We’ve got it tough”.

Looking a bit rattled.

had a few big whacks on crying saint nick.

1 Like

You’ve been in the competition for 124 years and only managed one flag. It isn’t easy….:joy:

2 Likes

I just wish Gold Coast would fold already.

Nobody would give the slightest fark. Even their tiny supporter base wouldn’t care.

They are completely irrelevant. Just fold and die.

Start an 18th team in Tassie. They deserve a team.

4 Likes