Season 2021 - GWS

Episode 3 -

Cameron telling Cogniglio to “get back into form” after the Doggies loss.

They were a bit of a basket case.

I’d hate to see what we were like behind the scenes.

Edit - wow. Players started no showing to training and recovery sessions. Including the Captain. Yikes.

Might be a good idea to blur the spoilers first in case other people want to watch it first?

But yeah it’s a good documentary so far.

2 Likes

Yeah, my thought was that it’ll bring him undone - that kind of approach rarely works nowadays. Won’t be surprised to see him sacked if they don’t make finals this year.

yep, was pretty impressed with simpson. seems so boring in normal exposure to him

1 Like

Good point. Have done so now!

Great doco.

4 Likes

He did until he saw Essendon play.

1 Like

The “Ferrari” tag is less and less applicable year on year.
Lada Niva might be more appropriate.

Sitting at 16th with 0 and 2

They look cooked.

I think the Ferrari is still an apt comparison.
Forget the hype, sure they look good on paper, but most times they struggle to get out of the garage.

PS still fondly remember a gold bechained wanker in his Ferrari totally stuck trying to exit a Melbourne parking garage - the bluestone dip was just too much for the clearance available.

2 Likes

Sam McClure on Footy Classified saying that the AFL sent over Ray Gunston to the club.

All about their salary cap management. Topics covered - private ownership, COLA being reintroduced etc.

Eddie McGuire getting cranky over the COLA issue again.

Is Eddie still having a say on football?

This team is cooked. Seriously Cameron is a worse coach than Whoosha.

4 Likes

So your saying there are Alfa Romeo’s

Yep. Hopefully they keep him though. They’ll still be a scary team with a good coach

1 Like

It’s got me ■■■■■■ how you bring yourself to watch all the shows you do

Agree, we can keep poaching their players if they aren’t happy!

And giving up 2 first-rounders for their lesser players if McCartney has any say in it.

I’m OK with windfalls, but not keen in going after players we need first rounders for.

Whitfield a possibility to come in next week for them.

Jason McCartney blaming Adrian Dodoro for his blowing his top at the umpires.

Seriously head-f**ked.

3 Likes

Seriously?

1 Like