Season 2021 - Hawthorn

The Family Club.

Thankfully we didn’t get him on the cheap a couple of years back. Probably knew what he was like.

Wander, you’re pretty prolific on social media, have you been in contact with…

GENERAL
JON
PATTON

6 Likes

Luckily I haven’t!

But you can guarantee the screenshots would have been posted immediately if I had :joy:

10 Likes

Hey there, youre really cute :wink:

Would you like to meet GENERAL JON?

OH MY.

6 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

Kinda off/on topic but a couple of guys from DragonForce were chatting to Elize Ryd (Amaranthe) on some live stream platform and got Elize’s mum on there.
She looks after all of Elize’s social media and says she’s got 100s of ■■■■ pics from randos off the internet.

I’m amazed at why anyone would send nude pictures of themselves to anyone, let alone a complete stranger. Once it’s sent, you have no control over where it goes or who sees it

7 Likes

And what’s the success rate (by success I mean the person would want to meet up, in real life) it’s gotta be close to zero.

1 Like

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/hawthorn/more-women-accuse-hawks-star-jonathon-patton-of-sending-lewd-pictures/news-story/f5e586aaf8746a886bcc78b2aaa7f005

He’s done now.

1 Like

Apparently this is real from 2017. What a sleaze! Love the reply.

1 Like

Let me guess…This douche will:

• take some time off to be with family
  • is battling mental health issues
  • that’s not the sort of person he is.
12 Likes

A good General doesn’t expose his Privates to the elements, should’ve used heavy artillery

3 Likes

It will be interesting if that is what is said. And if it is what is said then I hope the media go after him and call it a lie, because it will be.

1 Like

Apparently he’s been sending women screenshots of posts on here during match day threads.

11 Likes

I don’t condone his actions… but:

• why didn’t the women just delete, block and ignore

• why has it taken until now for all the other women to come out of the woodworks saying it happened to them.

• where are the screen shots? The no major media outlet or smaller have published them.

I mean good on them for speaking up but 3+years ago?

1 Like

Why does it matter how long it takes?
Why would the media post the pics if they are offensive?

2 Likes

you can say he is a ■■■■ etc, but there may be some kind of mental health issue, for him to keep sending them, so can’t rule it out entirely.

1 Like

And because it’s Hawthorn it will be sweepy - sweepy.