Season 2021 - Hawthorn

Intentional or unintentional journalism?
From today’s Age;
“ Hawthorn Football Club released a statement on Saturday evening confirming the probe,…”

1 Like

The Genitals.

2 Likes

Genital Jon ‘Heavy’ Petting

Hawthorn fans hoping desperately it’s true so they can get his contract off their books.

Was the woman 18 or above and consenting to receiving the photos? If so, what’s the controversy?

Headline: young guy engages in behaviour almost every other young guy engages in

Definitely didn’t consent. Asked him to stop and he abused her apparently. she screenshotted everything. It was on BF but now removed.

1 Like

Oh ok. Well there you go then, that makes more sense!

I did notice that the wording out of Hawks was that it was not a “criminal offence”. But if she didn’t want what he was sending can’t you be charged by police which would make it a criminal offence?

1 Like

I think the argument is that he didn’t know she objected until after he sent it. But his insults after she objected don’t paint him in a good light.

1 Like

There’s a federal offence around using a telecommunications service to menace or harass that is used for exactly this scenario.

Of course if they charged every guy who sent d ick pics to women even when they said they didn’t want them, they would be sending 500,000 people to jail

Or fining them rather than jail.

How dumb are some AFL players, seriously. Pretty simple; don’t drink/drug drive, don’t send/record sexual exploits, don’t gamble on AFL matches. Just enjoy having a great job and counting your money.

Yes, I realise the response will be that they’re young men and that’s ‘what they do’. They are still dumb.

17 Likes

Considering also the amount of training and advice they must get from the moment they walk into the club about not doing any of the above. A lot of them are a special kind of dumb

11 Likes

Point Break

3 Likes

Ha. The slow motion makes that look really creepy

1 Like

2 other women have now come out and said they received unsolicited messages from him.

That’s not good, he clearly has some issues.

1 Like

Sounds like a creep

Utter FIGJAM vibe without being good

We’re a fappy team at Hawthorn
We’re the Mighty Flaying Hawks.
We love our Chub, and we flay to win,
Riding the pumps with a grin

7 Likes