Season 2021 - Kollingwood Kaotic Kerfuffle

4 Likes

He was taunted by the fans too. Hardly surprising.

no one will care in a week, and it’ll all be forgotten

1 Like

Yep, commissioning a light and fluffy internal report generally works. Worked well for us too, right?

1 Like

Calling them ■■■■■ is insulting to ■■■■■

I really hope they go backwards this year… miss finals.

a general rule i go by is that if you’ve had something bad happen to you, you are allowed to laugh when it happens to someone else

1 Like

■■■■ did that actually happen? Get stuffed Collingwood.

No one in footy should be surprised by this.

Just about every racist incident I can recall about footy has a link to this terrible club.

A fish rots from the head.

4 Likes

Yes it did, they are a vile disgusting cesspit of a football club.

1 Like

McGuire actually has to go today.

3 Likes

McAllister and Eddie.

Yep can really see them calling out the behaviour of their troglodytes of a supporter base

2 Likes

One good thing I suppose, listening to ABC radio now, is that there are some Collingwood fans who are quite disappointed in what has happened and want McGuire gone.

1 Like

The fact they even drafted jack ginnivan says we need to know . They are desperate. He took a year off in under 14’s to play netball because he hated the roughness of footy. Can’t wait to watch the racist scum bags fall from grace .

This should be a massive news story. Question is whether the media gives it the attention it needs.

Was a Bendigo lad named young Jack Ginnivan
Had no whiskers on his chinnigan
Gave up on footy but then gave in again
Poor young pie Jack Ginnivan begin again

3 Likes

Hopefully the enablers are alo called out. Maguire has been protected by his media mates and gone unpunished by the afl, they are part of the problem

3 Likes

What a cesspit

Even people in the Dubbo bubble know what a disgusting racist club Collingwood are

3 Likes

Well, I guess you have to credit their cheer squad for managing to spell so many big words without errors.